What's new

Pakistan for Tourists Discovering the undiscovered with Imran Khan in Kumrat

I love Pakistan and travel but I don't want foreign tourists here as everything traditional and beautiful will change

WHO IS PAYING FOR THAT HELICOPTER

I love Pakistan and travel but I don't want foreign tourists here as everything traditional and beautiful will change

WHO IS PAYING FOR THAT HELICOPTER
You should better ask this question to ganja lanti and his lanti supporters, for travelling on taxpayers money and doing nothing but bringing disgrace to the nation. He was insulted in Davos for not being allowed to talk on any forum... and still it cost the country millions of Rs.

I believe northen areas are bit over rated. They are great for local Pakistanis who want to see some snow which only look good for few days then you get depressed. Pakistan should develop tourist resorts in Gwadar and promote it. I see more potential in Gwadar then anywhere else as far as foreign non-native tourism is concerned.

You should better ask this question to ganja lanti and his lanti supporters, for travelling on taxpayers money and doing nothing but bringing disgrace to the nation. He was insulted in Davos for not being allowed to talk on any forum... and still it cost the country millions of Rs.

Bro I hate every politicians in pakistan all thieves including, NS, IK Zardari, the mullahs. Hope that makes my position clear.

Like 1971 we are going to be divided on political faith is it good for Pakistan and specially pti supporters they are so rude and ill mannered they must oppose but in decent manners not like jangli people

His own party member Jahangir Tareen

REMEBER THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH. IF JAHANGIR TAREEN IS PAYING TODAY. PAKISTAN WILL PAY TOMORROW

But this is too old now. probably of second quarter of last year. After this video, tourism also increased in this area. probably more than 1 lac people visited there.
My

Bro I hate every politicians in pakistan all thieves including, NS, IK Zardari, the mullahs. Hope that makes my position clear.
That is why I used impersonal language as it was not directed towards you but the I think some mindless zombie got really butthurt and started abusive but irrelevant language since I don't reply sub-humans so I won't reply him otherwise I would be treating him/her/it as a human being... so these kind of things are better ignored :lol: since they are more useless than skin of a over ripe and rancid fruits.

When it will be, we will see it by then. For now we should concentrate on present situation. We can afford Official trips BUT not typical VIP trips.
Personally I don't think Pakistan can be run by Pakistanis born and bred in pakistan. Even jinnah wasn't a typical desi that's why he understood the world.we need people like him

Last edited:
He's Obama of Pakistan promised a lot but miserable failure...tamper of trump..I don't think this idiot should be given any chances to lead this country politically as we just able to achieve new goals economically..Kpk gov written new heights of corruption under his leadership forgot the promise of eliminating corruption in 90 days.

Still benefit of doubt here he might not want to loot money but boy his party left and rite waiting in lines to suck blood out of your body corrupt elite have joined Pti that's why people of Pakistan will never be voting for Pti with or without the help of establishment either military or civilian Pti has no future to lead Pakistan at least for next 10 years..bcos Pakistan has no time to donate for someone with no vision

Back
Top Bottom