What's new

Pakistan' Football coach stopped by Israeli authorities from proceeding to Palestine

Israel's way of pointing out who is the boss? What can you do ?

I think its high time we accept Israel as a reality.
The current Palestinian Arab leadership accepts Israel as a "reality" - but they mean that as an enemy to be exterminated and have no intention of ceasing their conflict with the very idea of the Jewish State. So I don't see accepting "Israel as a reality" will be sufficient to combat Pakistan's problems.

I think they wanted to study Pakistanians. How often you see Pakistanis in Israel? their passport won't allow.

Stick to specifics or it never happened.
Mind if I return the favour in a similar "advice" Show proof or it never happened hence hearsay hence not even true...Anyone can make up any story to glorify themselves! :tup:
More obscurantism. An obscure truth isn't a truth, Talon.
Demanding truth isnt....And cry doesnt only carry the meaning of crying literally but it is like " for crying out loud" (you dont actually cry) ...
As near as I can tell, to set Pakistani minds straight, you have to bite the bullet and not only support Israel over its enemies, but embrace the values Israel stands for. If you don't embrace the values you'll be subject to manipulative tyrants; if you don't embrace Israel you can be politically demonized and marginalized by being accused of embracing Israel.
I beg your pardon?! But is that a threat?

Mind if I return the favour in a similar "advice" Show proof or it never happened hence hearsay hence not even true...Anyone can make up any story to glorify themselves! :tup:
Demanding truth isnt....And cry doesnt only carry the meaning of crying literally but it is like " for crying out loud" (you dont actually cry) ...
I beg your pardon?! But is that a threat?
shes on the forum now:p: be careful everyone!:smokin:

licking CIA or Mossad *** in their respective HQ yea that place is 1000 percent safer then Pakistan good job kiddo
Funny that, because last I remember, Pakistan is the country full of CIA agents who shoot and kill civilians and face no punishment because Pakistan is too scared of handing them a sentence :lol:

Tell me again, who licks CIA ***?

Funny that, because last I remember, Pakistan is the country full of CIA agents who shoot and kill civilians and face no punishment because Pakistan is too scared of handing them a sentence :lol:

Karzai ?

This is what i asked actually. Why was he particularly stopped and the Pakistanis allowed to go? Both have no diplomatic relations with Israel.
The only explanation I see is that the Pakistani Players holding Pakistani Passports were allowed and not the Pakistani Coach..who holds a Bahrain Passport..I see that the Pakistani ministry filed his clearance wrongly....My 2 Cents.

nothern aliance farsi terrorists and karzai namak haram

I'm talking shit? Look at the guy I quoted. It was a response to him; he called Israel 'humiliating', but Pakistan right now is more of a humiliation than Israel. This is a non-negotiable fact. And you know I don't talk shit or hate Pakistan. On many other topics I back Pakistan. I am neutral :agree:

You know that he was talking about our arab friends getting owned by israel right?

Back
Top Bottom