What's new

Pakistan foiled India's attack plans by warning of severe retaliation: sources

When we judge someone’s behavior, don’t judge by what he is saying but what he’s doing. One may get a bit frustrated with Chinese behavior of lack of emotion or expression but getting things sorted. This is just how we Chinese do things, which may be a bit different. :cool:
Look i dont blame China on anything because frankly speaking i am one of those persons who believe that there are no permanent friends but only permanent interests. Ours and China's are aligned because of that however China also has to look for its interests when it comes to its relations with India which is why i think Pakistan should focus more on its own capacity building rather than relaying on its own. Yes I dont doubt Chinese help but still it would be better if we stand on our own two feet.

Look i dont blame China on anything because frankly speaking i am one of those persons who believe that there are no permanent friends but only permanent interests. Ours and China's are aligned because of that however China also has to look for its interests when it comes to its relations with India which is why i think Pakistan should focus more on its own capacity building rather than relaying on its own. Yes I dont doubt Chinese help but still it would be better if we stand on our own two feet.
I understand that. You are standing on your own feet with formidable gears and competent servicemen.
85451FAB-468D-4816-A191-ACB82D198956.jpeg

10A1A5A9-E636-4538-BC4F-3C892D2D117C.jpeg

631A1B57-3900-4AF1-861C-8A4B9B4667AD.jpeg

China’s interest is aligned with Pakistan’s and China looks after our interest holistically. If we look at the situation now, China is playing like a neutral and stabilizer (at least be seen like one) because Pakistan has just scored a massive victory in the field. China is is to get things contained so you can walk away as a victor as opposed to being holding into a long and costly war. There are plenty of players that like to see things spin out of control , which doesn’t serve China and Pakistan’s best interest.

I understand that. You are standing on your own feet with formidable gears and competent servicemen.
China’s interest is aligned with Pakistan’s and China looks after our interest holistically. If we look at the situation now, China is playing like a neutral and stabilizer (at least be seen like one) because Pakistan has just scored a massive victory in the field. China is is to get things contained so you can walk away as a victor as opposed to being holding into a long and costly war. There are plenty of players that like to see things spin out of control , which doesn’t serve China and Pakistan’s best interest.
We need this specially when Indian gets its hands on Rafale and S-400
chengdu_j_1523967489.jpg

hq9.jpg

By the way are you a fan of The Witcher?

Pakistan needs to be extremely vigilant in all areas (political/military/economic) - The Indians are probing in many areas (wanting to get a chance to save face).

Pakistan said we'd launch 3 missiles for every 1 missiles you send towards Pakistan - and if you'd target 6 locations, we'd target 9. That was pretty pumped up response and silenced Indian "guns" before they even fired.

Your preparation of war makes sure it never happens.

:coffee:

Pakistan said we'd launch 3 missiles for every 1 missiles you send towards Pakistan - and if you'd target 6 locations, we'd target 9. That was pretty pumped up response and silenced Indian "guns" before they even fired.

Your preparation of war makes sure it never happens.

:coffee:

Pakistan had 15 to 16 different locations inside India including few major cities/financial hubs.

We need this specially when Indian gets its hands on Rafale and S-400
chengdu_j_1523967489.jpg

hq9.jpg

By the way are you a fan of The Witcher?
Rafael is a good plane but a single asset is not going to be the key in the near future. The future warfare will be fought more and more on network Centric, situation awareness, data link, etc. this is the area where PAF has made significant investment in its AWACS fleet, radar stations and control center. The incoming JF17 block 3 will be a capable counter on an individual basis too.

Yes I am a fan of Witcher series. Are you?

Pakistan sudnt give India any face saving they brought this on them. we return their pilot and look how they reacting instead of thanking they beating drums. such a churls they are.

If Israel was actively involved in deploying personnel and its fighter jets to India, then I would have expected an explicit and clear statement from ISPR regarding their role.

What’s likely happening is that elements within the government and military that have a vested, ideological interest in maligning Israel and ensuring that the Pakistani public continues to ‘hate Israel’ are the ones pushing these rumors.

There was possibly one time that Israel had a reason to attack Pakistan - before Pakistan’s nuclear program matured (similar to what Israel did in Iraq), but once Pakistan achieved a nuclear capability there was little reason for Israel to make an enemy out of a nuclear State that could the potentially transfer nuclear secrets to other enemies of Israel.
What vested ideological interests you have in defending Israel?

What vested ideological interests you have in defending Israel?
I'm looking at the facts, not buying into baseless, unsubstantiated rumors. Israel has no motive to militarily confront Pakistan and make yet another enemy.

Sheikh Rasheed in an interview on TV yesterday said 2 countries stood with Pakistan during recent tension. Turkey and China, when asked that China's statement was neutral he said that where it mattered on ground China was with us. Indicating that Pakistan had china backing in terms of military support

Indicating that Pakistan had china backing in terms of military support

Yes yes, absolutely. You are quite right there, PRC just mobilized their entire army in your support, hence Strike Corps of IA are not found on western theater till now.

I'm looking at the facts, not buying into baseless, unsubstantiated rumors. Israel has no motive to militarily confront Pakistan and make yet another enemy.

Then the whole thread is exactly that - baseless.

Pakistan had 15 to 16 different locations inside India including few major cities/financial hubs.

Yes, absolutely right. But that is an understatement.

Rafael is a good plane but a single asset is not going to be the key in the near future. The future warfare will be fought more and more on network Centric, situation awareness, data link, etc. this is the area where PAF has made significant investment in its AWACS fleet, radar stations and control center. The incoming JF17 block 3 will be a capable counter on an individual basis too.

Yes I am a fan of Witcher series. Are you?

How about the future war will not be fought on battlefields but in markets and economy?

Then the whole thread is exactly that - baseless.
There is no motive for Israel to militarily confront Pakistan, not directly at least. I believe the confusion likely is that Israel may have provided India with intelligence and obviously has been exporting military weapons systems to India for many years.

So 'Israeli backing for India' likely refers to the above, which is being turned into something else by certain media commentators.

Back
Top Bottom