What's new

Pakistan first, Saudis tell India

So what is the 'story' about the passport? That the Pakistan 'State/Deep State' issued Dawood Ibrahim a passport to facilitate his travels to Dubai or wherever, and somehow decided to do so in Dawood Ibrahim's own name instead of just coming up with a completely fake new identity for him? The claim is ludicrous, but certainly not as ludicrous as the ability of some Indians to swallow it without question.

I mean, how exactly would this conversation go at Dubai Airport's immigration counter?

ARAB OFFICER: "Ya Habibi, you are from Al-Bakistan?"
DI: Yes.
ARAB OFFICER: Your name and your bicture look like the Al-Hindi most wanted, dastardly, demonic berson called Dawood Ibrahim with INTERBOL warrant for him - are you that guy?
DI: No, I don't think so .. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm not him, certain in fact. It must be the mustachio.
ARAB OFFICER: Oh, OK. Enjoy your stay in Dubai, but remember, next time, if your country does not subbort us in Yemen, we will not be so gullible!

Instead of running away and hiding behind excuses like 'you didn't do your homework' or 'you haven't been following the story', how about countering the arguments with whatever you think the 'story' is - and feel free to reference all the 'homework' you've done, especially about how and why Pakistan would issue a man who has an INTERPOL warrant out for him, a passport in his real name.

It isn't a reliable source and sounds like someone regurgitating the original op-ed from another trashy paper. As I pointed out in the other duplicate thread created earlier, there is absolutely nothing the Saudi's need India for on the defence side (in terms of tangible military support, troops or equipment, from India) unless they think the Indian's are going to sabotage their relationship with Iran by taking sides in Yemen or support the Saudis militarily against Iran.

Who else are the Saudi's looking to fight with or 'defend against' with a 'defence pact'? They are not about to go to war with Pakistan over staying neutral in Yemen, since the main issue there is a perceived Pakistani diplomatic balance between Saudi Arabia and Iran. If they really wanted to hurt Pakistan, their main leverage is economic, via restrictions on the Pakistani workforce.

This 'news' hasn't made it into any of the major, reputable media outlets in Pakistan like Dawn or Tribune.

ofcourse you make light of it. did not expect any better

ofcourse you make light of it. did not expect any better
A passport is for international travel, so how exactly does a man of such notoriety with INTERPOL looking for him get away with traveling on a passport issued with his real name?

Is the UAE complicit? Saudi Arabia? Who else? And why would those countries take on this risk? Why would DI himself not demand a new identity for travel?

How has Saudi's been Pakistanis all weather friend ? And what were these tested times ? Except for may be the time time they made verbal support for the Nuclear tests.. Where are the Saudi's when Pakistan is wrecked by sectarian and extremist conflict ? Oh yeah they're funding the same terrorists to blow up hospitals and schools full of Pakistani service families

Massive respect.. :tup:
Sorrry you just put your views on stories

Saudis never fund those who attacked pak interest it is different debate

If saudia wanted to destroy pak it had done one thing stoped all support to us in 99 sanction we would have died our death by sterving without funding talibans

The number of so called 'problems' that media creates and then 'solves' it for itself is only matched by the number of artificial excuses that Pakistan creates for itself to fail artificially, and then artificially succeed in avoiding such artificial failure.

that number is still less than the number of times india projects itself as a great power but FAILS miserably........

Last edited:
Saudi already has Defence Pact with both Pak and India.
The problem for saudi is that it can't abandon Pak or its own sake.
There is nothing strategic except media hype of anything new in saudi - india relations.

Saudi blackmail both Pak and India and make both fool. All wars Pak fought are due to saudi.
The wahabi terror gangs created by saudi did more harm to Pak than good.

Sorrry you just put your views on stories

Saudis never fund those who attacked pak interest it is different debate

If saudia wanted to destroy pak it had done one thing stoped all support to us in 99 sanction we would have died our death by sterving without funding talibans

Then mate.. You're surely deluded

It's time we fill the gap with our Iranian friends aswell... The relations should be what they were back in Shahs era....

We can act as mediators between Saudis and Iranis.

to be an effective mediator you need to have influence on both parties

Doesn't matter...Indians don't give up...we will again offer KSA defence pact.

Defence pacts?? India imports 60pc of her defence hardware what the hell is she going to offer?? Cracked Peanut shells? Even that wud be too much for india to give.

oh thanks for complement. no not at all i am Pakistani most precisely an AJ&K National...........
Oh good to know, from where in ajk ,if u feel comfortable sharing?

Back
Top Bottom