What's new

Pakistan fires at LoC mosque in 46th truce violation

Next you will hear from Hindustani media, Pakistan fires artillery rounds at Indian positions

Oh never mind! The Pakistanis must have thought that Indian troops were installing some very high tech surveillance device manufactured by the wily DRDO with secret Israeli help, to snoop on them. Or probably a top secret high intensity laser weapon!

But why the dickens had they to install the darn thing on a mosque? Jeeez! :undecided:

Or my god! Israeli must be patient, It will spend too much time to tecah DRDO!! never mind, indian are too rich!!! And DRDO. don't return the knowledge to israeli. they will not return your money!!! haha!

The Pakistan Army was just target-practicing on your solar panels. They're known to be excellent marksmen, lol.

On another note, they should release a statement to justify the shooting or issue an apology (esp. considering the fact that it was a religious building).

target practicing on a undefended mosque is not so daring for excellent marksman's..lol

every weeks troops exchanges fire...........but who always fires first........it was pak army
U should question them does this was for practice or to promote infiltration??????????

Yeah i know they have hired u to investigate who fires first .................and ofcourse it is always PA.IA are the saints no doubts they dont even have guns they have water toys with them and they retaliate by throwing water on Pak side of LOC right ;)

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

did u were there.............the mosque was damaged..................it was unacceptable

i have read it in today's newspaper..........

I was not there .But definately i know the credibility of indian media so i have no doubt that the actual news in it is not more than 10 percent.

Its not exchange of fire, exchange or fire is something where 2 or more parties fires.

But in this case Indians have not retaliated its just that Pakistanis have done target shooting.

and how do u know that it only one side who fired or target practice on solar panels........

Or my god! Israeli must be patient, It will spend too much time to tecah DRDO!! never mind, indian are too rich!!! And DRDO. don't return the knowledge to israeli. they will not return your money!!! haha!
Oh my god!!! :rofl: What an awesome joke!!! :rofl: The joke of the millennium. :rofl: I fell down from my chair laughing. :rofl:Plz plz plz stop it.:rofl: My goodness!! :rofl:

Yeah i know they have hired u to investigate who fires first .................and ofcourse it is always PA.IA are the saints no doubts they dont even have guns they have water toys with them and they retaliate by throwing water on Pak side of LOC

yeah....i was hired.......................My investigation is so shocking..............................so don't run away from truth........that's what i mean

Oh my god!!! :rofl: What an awesome joke!!! :rofl: The joke of the millennium. :rofl: I fell down from my chair laughing. :rofl:Plz plz plz stop it.:rofl: My goodness!! :rofl:
Sir! I think you need a docter?:what:
Wat is new in that incident? But the way "mosque" have used by thread starter is quiet attractive....

Yea! yea........! Now you trying to prove us Jews or Hindus with lot of antimuslim feelings? Or just trying to divert Mujahideens (Freedom Fighters of Kashmir) towards Pakistan?

Don't be offended by his name ... Their is some orange behind green ... Go through all of his posting ... He is here for single reason ...

example ...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...hina-pakistan-end-all-weather-friendship.html

A thumbs up by the same

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ralian-defence-minister-says-no-pakistan.html

Good thing-
Keep the indians thinking-
Ask them to provide the electricity to the mosque traditional way-

I am amazed solar panels :woot:-
That too so near the world's most hostile and disputed border?- :undecided:-
Thats Dubious-

Why not experiment deep inside india for a change-
Obviously you guys thought installing them on the mosque will keep them safe :azn:-
bla bla bla-

Pak Army did the right thing- :tup:-

If they informed Pakistan, did they even get Pakistan's approval?

I don't think you need approval, so if Pakistan installs something on its side of the border and India doesn't give permission, it gives Indian side right to open fire?

Its like missile testing, you just inform other countries, don't wait for their approval.

Back
Top Bottom