What's new

Pakistan faces 26/11 everyday: Mani Shankar Aiyar

How about maoist ruling the delhi ?that can be an option too much better than any other political parties looting the country.

Shouldnt be a problem.. As long as they can get enough votes and seats to form a govt at center..

Those who refuse contraception (whether Hindus, Muslims or Christians) - There should be a law which mandates that ration card would have only the first two children along with the parents and not the subsequent ones. The individual families are free to beget as many as they want according to their social,religious or economic conditions but only two would be entered in the ration card. So reservation, passport and all the legal documents which require ration card as proof would be out of reach for the others..i.e., the nation would not decide how many children each couple can get but at the same time the nation would not pay for the over time activities of the parents. This will strongly dissuade families from getting more active in bed than required. But Sikhs, Parsis, Jains would be exempted from this law because their TFR and population is already very low and they as a community are rich enough to care of the children.

Indians who do not want to be Indians - Please have a sense of dignity and shame and leave India. Stop utilizing the reservations and all the sops that is being handed out to you by the very country you dont want to be a part of. The country should hand them over a one way train ticket or a flight ticket to which ever country they want to go.

Solution to Kashmir - LoC into IB. India gets to keep its Kashmir while Pakistan gets to keep its. The Kashmiris who chant Jeeve jeeve Pakistan can be asked to migrate to Pakistan just like millions others who did the same in '47. The Hindus and Sikhs who are being persecuted in Pakistan can be got in return so that Pakistan does not complain of additional population and those Hindus can be re-settled in Kashmir.

This is the kind of mindset I am opposed to. No fair play, no dissent, legal loopholes, one solution fit all etc.

Lets take one example. Ration card is used as identification documents in lot of instances. For example ration card is used in most of legal cases to prove who are the legal heirs is family disputes. If you exclude someone you are denying their rights in family properties. I myself am facing this because I have been living abroad for a long time and I was not mentioned in the ration card. In order to get gas connections, electricity or new telephone line they ask for an id proof in the form of ration card, voter id etc. So if you deny someone it becomes difficult for that someone to get his legal rights. In all these cases you are not asking for a handout from the state, but as a citizen your equal rights. Say you are fifth child in a family... it is not your fault that you be denied rights just because of your parents were active overtime in the bedroom. Govt. should not be in the business of policeman peeking into your private life and impose diktats.

If India suffers from terrorism: its because of Pakistan

If Pakistan suffers from terrorism: its Karma

God Bless Indian Mentality :cool:

We will discount the fact that India started this whole concept of fighting proxy wars in neighbouring countries by supporting Mukti Bahini and LTTE. We will also discount the factor that Indian consulates in Afghanistan are actively supporting dissidents in Pakistan with money and weapons :).

Err.. Operation Gibralter in 1965.. I know it failed and India's Op in 1971 succeeded, but if you are talking of timeline of using insurgency, then even the failed attempts of Pakistan should be counted ;)

One is a convicted criminal, convicted of murder. His crime was against a person. The other is a convicted spy, convicted of espionage, whose crime is against the state.

I called you stupid. Wrong word. You are worse than that.

Do you even know on what grounds the judgments are made. We are discussing about the situation of a person who spent 20 Years in prison which is equal to two life terms. And between two states Spies, are often exchanged or often traded, like US and USSR, And there is also a humanitarian angle for this case.

You can behave arrogantly but that does not make your case stronger here.

:what: you are suffering from your Anti-Muslim tendency even before partition. Your history is ladden with communal Killings.

The same anti-Muslim mentality of Hindus led to creation of Pakistan. Gandhi ji has done nothing wrong.

Pakistan suffered from Indian state terrorism in 71 and till this day we are still to repay you in the same.

If got the chance in any era we should re-pay you.

the only people who terrorisedd anyone are 1. pakitans on BD, 2. now coward terror of pak o india.

:what: you are suffering from your Anti-Muslim tendency even before partition. Your history is ladden with communal Killings.

The same anti-Muslim mentality of Hindus led to creation of Pakistan. Gandhi ji has done nothing wrong.

Pakistan suffered from Indian state terrorism in 71 and till this day we are still to repay you in the same.

the only people who terrorisedd anyone are 1. pakitans on BD, 2. now coward terror of pak o india.

By that count India has to pay you back plenty more. What one needs to realize here is the cost of war and hostilities and figure out what's on the other side of it and whether it is worthwhile to follow it or not.

it's funny how short a memory people have when the egg is on their face.
India pioneered the use of state sponsored terrorist groups by supporting a little known group called the LTTE.
Of course that didn't end well for them as they got their PM blown up.

Pakistan is now also learning this lesson, but it's funny how Indians live in their own universe and are acting like they have some moral high ground.

Sorry to break it to you, but your $hit stinks just as bad.

As for Pakistan, once we change our government we can start dealing with all these groups.

For your info the said PM was blown up for sending army ( i dono if you heard of somethng called IPKF) to srilanka to fight against LTTE....

You and me know why the said PM was blown up... Who did it... and Why the did it..... There are 2 similar cases happened in pakistan ( 1 PM & 1 President) both were blown up/shot at... Do we know who did it?? Why they did it???.... I am sure 1 of them were victim of terrorism.....( I believe the same party she represented is ruling pakistan... oh yeah her husband is the President).. My dear friend govt cant change the mentality of people...

Govt. should not be in the business of policeman peeking into your private life and impose diktats.

Where is the Govt peeking ? The couple are free to get as many children as they want. There wont be any jail time, no penalties nothing on them. Just they would be responsible for the future of their children, the state wont be. That is a calculated risk we have to take. Atleast till the population stabilises. And this is not aimed at any particular section of the population because Hindus in areas like Bihar, UP are also among the culprits. The problems facing India need an out of box thinking. Not the same old same old. The land and the resources are finite and it cant support a population explosion.

Ofcourse this is not the end in itself..this is just one man's opinion...the process of debating and refinement needs to be practised where people present the solutions which they think will address the problems facing the nation and we can draw up on them. This is far better than being an escapist whose one answer to everything is people will decide, time will decide,annunakis will decide etc.

BTW the reason I thanked you, even though I did not agree with the content of your post is because you stuck to the point, was concise and did not indulge in the issuance of character certificates even though you were opposed to my pov.

Err.. Operation Gibralter in 1965.. I know it failed and India's Op in 1971 succeeded, but if you are talking of timeline of using insurgency, then even the failed attempts of Pakistan should be counted ;)

This game did not start in 1965, Pakistan - through east pakistan was helping north east rebels even in 50s and 60s. This is well documented, yet pakistanis like to live in their la la land.

The thing that REALLY hurts them is that our response was successful. A sore loser if there was one.

This game did not start in 1965, Pakistan - through east pakistan was helping north east rebels even in 50s and 60s. This is well documented, yet pakistanis like to live in their la la land.

The thing that REALLY hurts them is that our response was successful. A sore loser if there was one.

You forgot 1948; the Lashkars/Mujaheddins/Razakars etc. Where did they come from?
History goes back longer than we may want to remember.

What ever happened in 1947 Indians can live with that mate, Some Muslims of sub continent wanted a separate state for them selves and they got it and we parted and we have our own destinies.
Only thing most people on either side wish for is a friendly neighborhood,In 1971 the fault lies in the racist attitude of west Pakistanis.
These Jingoism of repaying with violence will only makes things worse.

It's stupid of you to comment without reading the court judgement on the subject. But your shakha probably does not permit such banned material to be distributed.

What Shakha ??

Only Shakha(branch) i could think up are the weeds grown on your backside.:P

Dr Chisthy got bail and allowed to leave india only because the persecution took a lient view and didn't raise objections to the defence council's plea. Whats there to debate except for your meandering gibberish that means next to little nothing.

You forgot 1948; the Lashkars/Mujaheddins/Razakars etc. Where did they come from?
History goes back longer than we may want to remember.

Both forgot Khalistan .... Who supported it... where were the leaders put up???

Back
Top Bottom