What's new

Pakistan faces 26/11 everyday: Mani Shankar Aiyar

We dint interfere due to Refugees. :) and by same yardtsick if you justify your action you dont have moral right to question ours. And by same yardstick if i justify my actions i cant question yours.

When did I question your interference in Afghanistan..it was you who started out on the polemic of state terrorism by India coenveniently forgetting your nation had did the exact same in '48, '65 in Kashmir and later in Afghanistan.

This ' internal matter is applied selectively by Pak.

As I see it anything that happens in areas under Pak or Indian control are ' internal' to the respective countries.

Ayub launched his infiltrators into J&K back in 65 attempting to stoke an "Algerian Type' struggle and it was ok , yet when India tore a leaf from the same book five years later it was not.

Later, Mush tried the same thing in 99 at Kargil.

Its either all or nothing.

KASHMIR was NEVER internal matter. It is a disputed land by INTERNATIONAL LAWS.

if you talk about NE in India i would say thats your internal matter but Kashmir is NOT.

We dint interfere due to Refugees. :) and by same yardtsick if you justify your action you dont have moral right to question ours. And by same yardstick if i justify my actions i cant question yours.

Ah, so we are quits now. Then lets continue doing whatever we are doing so far.:) Jai Ho!

Crores of people crossing over to India? dont you think the count is as over-estimated as all other accusations? anyway crossing over of refugees into any country does not give right to that country to involve in state terrorism against the other country.

It was INDEED internal matter of Pakistan and India only unleashed state terrorism against Pakistan.

if you give "death of innocent people" as you claimed, as areson for Indian state terrorism then dongt you think killing of innocent people in parts of India gives justification for same actions by other countries.

Load of nonsense.. Please show me a single resolution of UNSC or any international court of Justice terming Mukti Bahini or India's involvement in the situation as illegal, let alone akin to terrorism. OTOH, its Pakistan which has in multiple forums been accused of war crimes and genocide in East Pakistan (and it paid the price for it) and has apologized / regretted to Bangladesh in multiple instances post 1971

KASHMIR was NEVER internal matter. It is a disputed land by INTERNATIONAL LAWS.

if you talk about NE in India i would say thats your internal matter but Kashmir is NOT.

This is what I meant by ' selective ' application of internal matters.

Fair enough, but Pakistani members here often forget that it was Pakistan itself that started the war on the first place, yes India was covertly involved just like Pakistan was involved in Punjab or Kashmir.

arp you know it very well that India had already started training terrorists in that issue.

as far Kashmir is concerned its disputed .

As far Punjab is concerned, i dont support interference in that case as its Indian matter .

I support this, i support that, i approve this, I dissaprove that.

Does it really matter much?

arp you know it very well that India had already started training terrorists in that issue.

As far Punjab is concerned, i dont support interference in that case as its Indian matter .

Mukti Bahini is not designated as terrorists by any international body, unlike the likes of LeT, Hum, JeM, etc etc

Stop obfuscating the context ... That way I can call you a terrorist and be done with it.. The tag of terrorism requires a neutral and international validation, which in case of MB did not exist.. I am not even sure that Pakistan called them terrorists in 1971

But u avoided my question, it was the PAF's pre-emptive strikes that started the war, right?? Windjammer accused in one of his posts that IAF's 10 squads were fighting just 1 squad of PAF in the east + Pakistan was very weak at that time with no logistic support in the east & said thats why India won the war. I ask u, if Pakistan was weak than why start the war on the first place?? If started a war, than do u think that India will show mercy by sending only 1 squad when it has 10, than why accuse India, as any sane country will do what India did after the PAF started it all??

Selective use of ' internal matter".

This cartoon is from a Pak source BTW

9Sb4T.jpg

Too many people interested in doing something or the other, either supporting reaching out to Pakistan or reaching out to grab the neck (a different part of the anatomy might be more apt), not many seem to support my opinion of studied indifference. No point in getting into a pig fight, you know what they say about pig fights....., no point in advocating closer ties...for what & who exactly? I just don't see what will come out of all these pointless dancing & hugging exercises, both India & Pakistan have moved on and any connection is tenuous and superficial unless of course if the logic is keep it pointless. We need better fences & better management of internal security. Since we can't always play defence, Pakistan needs reminders of its vulnerabilities every now & then. There we must leave it.

Every terrorist attack emanating from Pakistan has actually helped India, not withstanding the sad loss of life. As I have pointed out before(elsewhere), the Pakistan army did India a big favour in 1999 by embarking on the Kargil jaunt. Made sure that a PM in search of a legacy didn't give away too much. Pakistan helped, with the Parliament & the army camp attacks in 2002 & 2002. By the time MMS came to office, Pakistanis were talking about loose borders & such. Musharraf went & the PPP government which thought that demonstrations in Indian Kashmir meant that they could ask for more, made sure that nothing happened before 26/11 & have been on the defensive from then on, merely begging for talks and hoping for face savers on Siachen. The Indian economy simply changed the situation on the ground completely while the Pakistanis wasted their energy on trying to bleed India. Antagonising most Indians with their attitude towards 26/11, Pakistanis may be patting themselves on their back for handling Indian pressure while they have conceded enormous ground and lost 4 years in reality. Pakistan has lost strategically every time there has been a terrorist attack on India, time is our friend; not theirs.

Too many people interested in doing something or the other, either supporting reaching out to Pakistan or reaching out to grab the neck (a different part of the anatomy might be more apt), not many seem to support my opinion of studied indifference. No point in getting into a pig fight, you know what they say about pig fights.....,

Studied indifference in addition to occasional grabbing..so that things dont settle down and we again get back to our studied indifference and the cycle repeats...but atleast you recognize that there is no point in talking to pakistan and we are only wasting our time in these worthless pursuits..

Too many people interested in doing something or the other, either supporting reaching out to Pakistan or reaching out to grab the neck (a different part of the anatomy might be more apt), not many seem to support my opinion of studied indifference. No point in getting into a pig fight, you know what they say about pig fights....., no point in advocating closer ties...for what & who exactly? I just don't see what will come out of all these pointless dancing & hugging exercises, both India & Pakistan have moved on and any connection is tenuous and superficial unless of course if the logic is keep it pointless. We need better fences & better management of internal security. Since we can't always play defence, Pakistan needs reminders of its vulnerabilities every now & then. There we must leave it.

Every terrorist attack emanating from Pakistan has actually helped India, not withstanding the sad loss of life. As I have pointed out before(elsewhere), the Pakistan army did India a big favour in 1999 by embarking on the Kargil jaunt. Made sure that a PM in search of a legacy didn't give away too much. Pakistan helped, with the Parliament & the army camp attacks in 2002 & 2002. By the time MMS came to office, Pakistanis were talking about loose borders & such. Musharraf went & the PPP government which thought that demonstrations in Indian Kashmir meant that they could ask for more, made sure that nothing happened before 26/11 & have been on the defensive from then on, merely begging for talks and hoping for face savers on Siachen. The Indian economy simply changed the situation on the ground completely while the Pakistanis wasted their energy on trying to bleed India. Antagonising most Indians with their attitude towards 26/11, Pakistanis may be patting themselves on their back for handling Indian pressure while they have conceded enormous ground and lost 4 years in reality. Pakistan has lost strategically every time there has been a terrorist attack on India, time is our friend; not theirs.

Bhai You Said it :tup::cheers:

Studied indifference in addition to occasional grabbing..so that things dont settle down and we again get back to our studied indifference and the cycle repeats...

For that, all we need is more doctrines like cold start, hot start, quick start and super quick start..etc. Drives Pakistan & Pakistanis into a tizzy every time. We do well by not making it clear what we will do, if at all we do....... then just let the very fertile Pakistani mind take over from there.... Works like a charm.

For that, all we need is more doctrines like cold start, hot start, quick start and super quick start..etc. Drives Pakistan & Pakistanis into a tizzy every time. We do well by not making it clear what we will do, if at all we do....... then just let the very fertile Pakistani mind take over from there.... Works like a charm.
I LOLed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom