What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

USA will soon allow Pakistan to purchase surplus F-16s. Should Pakistan go for it?
We should take as many as possible from Europe and Jorden and even from US then upgrade all them to blk 70 along some new jets from US to counter Rafale 120 to 130 F16s used and new upgrade to blk 70 is best solution

Of course. It's a proven beast Pakistan must utilise it's opportunities available for getting more F-16 along with upgrade current fleet to next block.

We should see something in few months. I heard it through the grapevine from Pakistani Embassy in DC.

We should see something in few months. I heard it through the grapevine from Pakistani Embassy in DC.
Pak should lobby for used F15 or F18 hornets as well for maritime role. Canada buy used CF18 from Australia at dirt price as stop gap. Used F15 upgraded with AESA is best thing will happen to Pak

Another thought if it's true used F16 won't suit US economically they will ask new as well keep watching.

Pak should lobby for used F15 or F18 hornets as well for maritime role. Canada buy used CF18 from Australia at dirt price as stop gap. Used F15 upgraded with AESA is best thing will happen to Pak

Another thought if it's true used F16 won't suit US economically they will ask new as well keep watching.
Canada bought used f-18 because they already had F-18 in their fleet so integration was simple for them, same way it makes sense for us to buy more F-16 rather then look here and there.

But upgrading them to block 70 does help them economically

FB_IMG_1566763623001.jpg

Strong wing of f-16 with wingtip load max ~430plus lbs or 160 kg aim-120
Next outer wing pulling 700 plus lbs next inner 2000 plus kg and inner most up to 3000 plus’s kg

Jf needs more pylons even with lesser load giving more options and combinations

IMG_4030.JPG

Back
Top Bottom