What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

At last we had a chance to look at our new F-16 C/D Block 52...They look great.

What do you mean by pro-Chinese dear Indian?

It is business.

i'm not Indian, and I'm more than happy to see that Pakistani government came to embrace U.S, but still i'm a little worried of a non-U.S ally country possessing U.S technology

Frankly speaking nutthing special... these 18 F16s nuthing for us...

We have internal problems which made by Afghanistan Side.
We dont need these F16s because thse F16 cant do anything in our current situation

1st. US Leave Afghanistan
2nd. Stop terrorism by India (closed Indian consulats in Afghanistan).
3rd. Stop Fundin by other Agencies from Afghanistan as well

If anything happen going above points we really dont need these F16s Today if we have 1000 F16s from US today i bet these Weapons cant do anythin and out situation never gonna better with these kind of F16s.

nuthing speaking if US want to sell 1000 F16s (even without string) but whats left If funding continue from Afghanistan to those organization (so called Talibans TTP).

Weapons never Stop TERRORISM!

Put pressure on US that LEAVE AFGHANISTAN ASAP!

i'm not Indian, and I'm more than happy to see that Pakistani government came to embrace U.S, but still i'm a little worried of a non-U.S ally country possessing U.S technology

Pakistan has operated US technology since the late 50s. Its nothing new and these F-16s are not trend-setting given that PAF was one of the first Airforces in Asia to receive F-16s back in 83-4 time frame.

Your point is well taken. Now let the US Goverenment and the Congress decide what's best for the country. If you still have concern, then I would suggest that you call your Congress man/woman to protest.

By the way Webby can easily tell your location based on your IP address in case you did not know.

Good luck!

Your point is well taken. Now let the US Goverenment and the Congress decide what's best for the country. If you still have concern, then I would suggest that you call your Congress man/woman to protest.

By the way Webby can easily tell your location based on your IP address in case you did not know.

Good luck!

so much hostilities..........

Nevertheless, i'm not worried about you Pakistani owning F16, but instead worried about you Pakistani giving the info of F16 to China, and these worried does make some sense judging that we still have hundreds of F16 operating in my country(although they are soon to be replace with F35).

To be honest i care more about when Batman 3 is coming out than about Pakistan or any other country in the Middle East, and that's not just my view, it's most of American's view, American public is sick of going into wars, but sadly our government think that securing oil and petro-dollar is far more important.

And lastly IP address will only prove my point that i'm not an Indian, because right now i'm surfing web in my house, which is in California

So best luck to Pakistan

Sweet as !!

Where are the Conformal Fuel Tanks ?? can anyone explain please:cheers:

f-16d2.jpg

Pakistan F-16 taxing in front of the Lockheed Martin assembly plant - 9/29/2009 11:49AM

f-16d1.jpg

Pakistan F-16 Flying over Fort Worth, Texas 9/29/2009 12:07PM

Mwahhh :smitten::smitten:

At last we have it :pakistan:

Annihilate everyone who tries to enter out Skies

Last edited:
Great good addition for our Brave FALCONS ....

4 MORE (F-16)

On top of 12 more JF17 Thunders that will be added to Pakistan Airforce ....end of year:yahoo:

Well looks real to me i hope so lol ! love these beauties mashallah!

Back
Top Bottom