What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

IMG_1043.JPG

if PAF can send pilots then TuAF can send few F-16's on lease in return to conduct WOT ops 24/7 without apprehension of spares. We have brother nations (TuAF, EAF, Morocco,Indonesia, Bahrain, UAEAF, Oman etc) flying F-16's but still no assistance to beef up F-16 numbers in PAF temporarily for surface strike missions.

if PAF can send pilots then TuAF can send few F-16's on lease in return to conduct WOT ops 24/7 without apprehension of spares. We have brother nations (TuAF, EAF, Morocco,Indonesia, Bahrain, UAEAF, Oman etc) flying F-16's but still no assistance to beef up F-16 numbers in PAF temporarily for surface strike missions.
well no botherly nation would help you fight against a nation/india who have botherly realtionship with all of the above

just because pakistanis have botherly feelings for all those countries doesnt mean that they have so too.

the story on f-16s is pretty much close, the top poltical brass is going to US bidding no matter what and US knows this, its more going to be stick to the pakistanis and carrots to politicians pocket

Hi,

I counted close to 250 F16 side by side parked on the tarmac in 1985 at Hill AFB
The first squadron to get operational on F-16s were based there at Hill AFB (now moving to Holloman AFB). They had about 3 squadrons, all active-duty with one of them tasked initially to carry out the first conversion courses (before MacDill AFB took over that role, followed by moving to Luke AFB) and the Air Force Reserve squadron. The first Pakistani batch (6 pilots) got their training done at Hill AFB, second batch (4 pilots) did their training at Luke AFB.

30 Sep 2006
Pakistan orders 18 F-16s (Peace Drive).
fool me once shame on you
fool me twice shame on me

R.I.P

F-16 you served us well

a foolish decision indeed to buy f-16s in 1980s when we had fighters blocked in 60s, than 90s and than even during the era of early bush admin when it was repeatedly blocked yet a huge amount of money was poured in to 18 new jets, with no upgrades in site this was indeed a foolish decision

you never purchase an aircraft with no mid life upgrade plans in sight

well army is doing the same with Zulus guess they never learn what happned with the cobras in 1990s

fool me once shame on you
fool me twice shame on me

R.I.P

F-16 you served us well

a foolish decision indeed to buy f-16s in 1980s when we had fighters blocked in 60s, than 90s and than even during the era of early bush admin when it was repeatedly blocked yet a huge amount of money was poured in to 18 new jets, with no upgrades in site this was indeed a foolish decision

you never purchase an aircraft with no mid life upgrade plans in sight

well army is doing the same with Zulus guess they never learn what happned with the cobras in 1990s
Sir, you're entitled to your opinion.

If nobody has posted earlier, plz listen the remarks Gen. (retd) Kayani carefully ....

If nobody has posted earlier, plz listen the remarks Gen. (retd) Kayani carefully ....
Wasay bongi se he nahi mari Gen sb nay?

Airforce agr kabhi istemaal ho gi bhe tu BUTH KM istemaal ho gi.

Yeh bara mahnga jhaaz ha tu hum koshish krain gy in ko us tarha kay (aesay wasay) kmoon mein istemaal na krain!!

Yeh bara mahnga jhaaz ha tu hum koshish krain gy in ko us tarha kay (aesay wasay) kmoon mein istemaal na krain!!

Sir Gs , I think he mean war on terror..................... If you all remember in his era or at that time Pakistan did not used PAF that much .............. Gen.Rhaeel and ACM Sohail start using PAF .......................

Sir Gs , I think he mean war on terror..................... If you all remember in his era or at that time Pakistan did not used PAF that much .............. Gen.Rhaeel and ACM Sohail start using PAF .......................
I am specifically quoting his remarks in relation to bkl-52+

he was talking about blk-52+ & we know mostly MLU F-16 are used for WOT

How much f16s paf have 76 or 78???

Secondly ADF f16 can fire bvr missile or not and where does it stands against f16AM/BM or block52s ??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom