What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

This is a question more on PAF in general.

When the Pilots are airborne and lets say they're engaged in a dogfight.

Do they speak Urdu or English to each other? Or both?

For formal stuff, like the vectoring in to a track, technical procedures etc, they use English, but Urdu and even Punjabi is used most of the times, there is no bar to it. For example if somebody sees a enemy fighter behind his wingman, he would say 'tere peechay hai'.

Once I was listening to the frequency of a helicopter, the pilots were talking in Punjabi with another heli!!! Aj mausam bara kharab aye sir jee, othuun jaldi nikal ana aye, raat nhn rehna uthay!!!

130617_AE13-2_12.jpg

Better would be for PAF to get at least 30-50 F-16s Block-52 by negotiating with USA in 2002. I am sure this would have provided a better punch to us.

For formal stuff, like the vectoring in to a track, technical procedures etc, they use English, but Urdu and even Punjabi is used most of the times, there is no bar to it. For example if somebody sees a enemy fighter behind his wingman, he would say 'tere peechay hai'.

Once I was listening to the frequency of a helicopter, the pilots were talking in Punjabi with another heli!!! Aj mausam bara kharab aye sir jee, othuun jaldi nikal ana aye, raat nhn rehna uthay!!!

Thanks! Would have been very dissapointed if they use English. All frequency's I have heard from France to Israel is always in their national language. :pakistan:

Quote of the Day

“Turn to kill, not to engage. ”
-- CDR Willie Driscoll, USN

When will 14 remaining F-16s from US that will be upgraded in Turkey. Although like I always say PAF and GoP has done mistakes like these in the past as they could have negotiated better with the US for getting 28 F-16s back along with buying Upgrade Kits from 28+31 F-16s from USA and 30-50 Block-52 with weapons package greater than the number of F-16s being procured.

So Missile under fuselage....

Bhai
Tujhe Khuda ka wasta hai stop posting theese nonsensical posts without any reality check of what is PAF and Governments position with regards to finances. Whose chacha or Khaloo is going to pay for all the planes that you dream we should have ? Who is going to give you old planes in the numbers that you require from the blocks that you require? Did you know what the technical glitches would be if you now inducted 14 Bl 40s instead of Bl15s? Honestly I sometimes despair at the mindset of some people. Please try and post sensibly.
Araz

Bhai
Tujhe Khuda ka wasta hai stop posting theese nonsensical posts without any reality check of what is PAF and Governments position with regards to finances. Whose chacha or Khaloo is going to pay for all the planes that you dream we should have ? Who is going to give you old planes in the numbers that you require from the blocks that you require? Did you know what the technical glitches would be if you now inducted 14 Bl 40s instead of Bl15s? Honestly I sometimes despair at the mindset of some people. Please try and post sensibly.
Araz

Maybe we should make a dedicated thread for these ideas.

Maybe we should make a dedicated thread for these ideas.

maybe we should make a thread where only Nishan and his like minded cronies post exclusively and trade their day dreams but PLEASE SOMEONE STOP HIM BEFORE I COMMIT SUICIDE OR STOP POSTING ON THE FORUM.
Araz

I was listening to the ATC of Domodedovo airport in Russia, and the controller was talking Russian with the pilot. This was surprising.

usually the discussion in commercial avn is in English so all aircraft on the frequency understand what is being sad.

If you post a picture that is not related to the PAF, or is not in context of some discussion. Or you repeat something that you have already been answered five times or more by senior members. You will be thread banned. I am sorry to have to use this but the quality of the posts on this these particular stick threats must be maintained. I am willing to open a new thread so the extreme hypothesis may be discussed their to anybody's hearts content. But please realize that this thread is also used as reference and only the most accurate or realistic of posts which are recognized so by the majority should remain here.

Back
Top Bottom