What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Orangzeib

Your point ABOUT economic FIX is the correct

LONG TERM Pakistan the nation MUST be econmically competitive. BIG strong economy WILL give many options NOT just RELIANT on F16 or USA aid.

What is the no. of F-16 jets in service with PAF?

Members are requested to provide details about variants / upgrades and future plans ..

548963_549818895063492_155539748_n.jpg

PAF F-16s do have CFT. Plus, 10-912 is PAF Block-52.

(was at the friday's prayer. Sorry my late)

Thank you for informing me but I see a USAF symbol at the tail side. And btw when did PAF's F-16s recieved CFTs. Thank you.

640px-Roundel_of_the_USAF.svg.png

Thank you for informing me but I see a USAF symbol at the tail side. And btw when did PAF's F-16s recieved CFTs. Thank you.

It's alright.

PAF received CFTs soon after delivery of Block-52s. Infact the very first pictures emerged of a F-16C with CFTs.

Chief+of+army+Staff+General+Ashfaq+Parvez+Kayani++Chief+of+Air+Staff+of+the+Pakistan+air+force.+Air+Chief+Marshal+Rao+Qamar+Suleman+F-16+D+Block+52+two+F-16+Block15+MLU+%2528Mid+Life+Upgrade%2529+aircraft+USA+PAF+BaseShahbaz+%25286%2529.png

It's alright.

PAF received CFTs soon after delivery of Block-52s. Infact the very first pictures emerged of a F-16C with CFTs.

Chief+of+army+Staff+General+Ashfaq+Parvez+Kayani++Chief+of+Air+Staff+of+the+Pakistan+air+force.+Air+Chief+Marshal+Rao+Qamar+Suleman+F-16+D+Block+52+two+F-16+Block15+MLU+%2528Mid+Life+Upgrade%2529+aircraft+USA+PAF+BaseShahbaz+%25286%2529.png

When was this pic taken? Was Lt Gen Zaheer Ul Islam DG ISI at that time or Corps Commander?

When was this pic taken? Was Lt Gen Zaheer Ul Islam DG ISI at that time or Corps Commander?

yes sir they visited on 13feb2012 and COAS fly block52 too that day . he take ISI cheif charge at 18 march 2012 sir he was Vcrops boss the day picture taken .

640px-Roundel_of_the_USAF.svg.png

that was pre delivery sign they are preparing the bird for paint works .

cft is basically israeli concept
i read some where that cfts of current f-16s bl-52 are israeli made and the tail of f-16 bl-52

Back
Top Bottom