What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

1911563.jpg

Are those FLIRs beneath the F-16's?

If so, any idea which ones?

Its the french Carrapace RWR system installed by the Belgian air force on their F-16's.
Its a fairly good and accurate system but is overkill without weaponry to be able to use its abilities.
Third, it requires release of F-16 source codes for integration.

We should learn from experience, i dont trust F16's at all, may be during war they dont work, strings, software expiry like stinger missiles, sanction
After great success of JF 17 project, we should simultaneously should start another project for advance gen. Heavy fighter with twin engine so we can have no's and quality to face any enemy

well sir do you think russian stuf is infrior well guess what russians had many techs which were far superior to what western airforces got (like thrust vectoring & IR & other seeker deptt) say as earli as gulf war 1&2 and they have incorporated to there missiles in deu coyrse to all there bvr's that came to india as we unlike PAf get way better stuff from owr suppliers deu to hard cash we give we dont beleve in soft loans and all such fancy names hope u dont mind but the point is russians have and always had far superior tech than chinese and some other of your suppliers and one more thing we indians have far better trainng and tech help from french & israeli aswell ......he he he im not a technical guy but for sure i know that paf dosent have a chance to survive a battle if it ever beguns and will ke stopped as soon as it beguns but there is nothing wrong you bieng muhib ul watan :cheers:

okay take a deep breath and be shanti plez.

We should learn from experience, i dont trust F16's at all, may be during war they dont work, strings, software expiry like stinger missiles, sanction
After great success of JF 17 project, we should simultaneously should start another project for advance gen. Heavy fighter with twin engine so we can have no's and quality to face any enemy

People in the Airforce know better than us what they are doing

We should also ask U.S.A for f16 block 60 models. We should start Serious negotiation with them. I think numbers should be around 25-30. I am not in favor of J10, this is my opinion, and i'll prefer Jf17 in many numbers with many F16s.

Sir,

No---they don't---they are as clueless as the neighbour's blind and mute daughter---.

Evidence to the severity of that statement??? please?

I do agree that many clueless decisions(or rather willful negligence) have been made.. but not all.
So please.. provide evidence to your harsh claim.

Aren't we suppose to get some F-16's, in December of 2012. It was wildly speculated and debated on the model and everything.
Does any one have any update or ETA on them?

Back
Top Bottom