What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Why would they be at Shahbaz? To overview WoT and things like that. Shouldn't they be at GHQ or something.

Anyway, i thought that air supplies did not land at Pakistan. This was the case about a year ago, has it changed now?

We're going away from original topic. I don't think they do, but you can confirm with fatman.

Whats the 911 Memorial doing their in jacobabad airbase? I saw it on google earth, there is a picture of it behind main hanger.Is there a american presence?[/QUOTE]

remember this was a major ops base for the US during musharraf rule. now 95% of the US have left. what is left is civilian and military technicians advisors/trainers for the new F16's. the 911 memorial was 'created' by the US servicemen and it would be in bad taste to dismantle it just yet.

I haven't seen the pictures of a BLK52 with aim120 in paf colors either---did I miss it---. All the aim120 have been delivered as well as the blk52's----. The mlu's are also coming back---but no display of aim120--can someone correct me please.

This picture was posted some time back:

155841_45162000_F-16_bk52_c_amraam.jpg

That is the only picture I have seen a PAF F-16 with AMRAAM.

Jf-17 Vs. F-20

jf-17_vs_f-20.jpg

Max G debate at 8.5 (jf-17)
T/W .96-1.01 (jf-17)
f-20_3view.gif

jf-17_3view.jpg

These jets are pretty similar on Paper.

The JF-17 does have a slightly larger range, and lower fuel consumption.

We all know pilot training and maintenance requirements would be the final deciding factor in combat.

yep 71 aircraft were ordered , and about $658 million were paid in advance ...
but sadly that deal met a dead end , recently we were provided with 14 out of those 71 aircraft..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom