What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

a good video on Block 50/52

Last edited by a moderator:
September 30, 2006: Pakistan orders new 18 F-16s.

this referes to the order from whihc we have got three.
nothing new!
the next batch was to arrive in August but not received as yet.
i wonder when will they be comming!

regards!

this referes to the order from whihc we have got three.
nothing new!
the next batch was to arrive in August but not received as yet.
i wonder when will they be comming!

regards!

5 a/c delayed due to floods - no other reason or conspiracy!

soon my friend - it would be politically incorrect for the PAF to bring in 5 new a/c costing millions of $ when all around shabaz the people are suffering....

But it will certainly going to delay operational Training of Pilots, Ground Crew.

5 a/c delayed due to floods - no other reason or conspiracy!

yeap i have heared about it, i was only wondering about the time line but as you said,,i hope it woud be soon! :)

actually it will also be a bit weired to keep on asking US about the planes at this point of time with the country in worst floods of our history. although the deal had been signed and payments made but still the new will sound like
PAF get 5 latest clock 52 F-16 worth xx$
and the world will surely think what the heck is happening. on one hand we are asking for aid and on the other getting such multi million machines.
this also makes any new future deals a bit difficult and we may well see delay in all such projects!

regards!

But it will certainly going to delay operational Training of Pilots, Ground Crew.

we have been operating earlier blocks since decades so it wont be much trouble.
moreover we have got three, they were twin seat variants so is required training will be ON!

nothing to worry about!

but cant wait to see the beasts roaring in our skies!
:smitten:

regards!

moreover we have got three, they were twin seat variants so is required training will be ON!

nothing to worry about!

:smitten:

regards!

It is easier said then done, because everything works on pre-determined schedule according to which every part of training must be done on a regular basis. It is just like your College or School Exam, if any delay occur, it will create a trouble as your Exams will get delays, so does you require delay your extended Studies that you have scheduled in future. Delay in the delivery of F-16 will certainly going to delay training of the next batch of Pilots, so does their conversion training.

It is easier said then done, because everything works on pre-determined schedule according to which every part of training must be done on a regular basis. It is just like your College or School Exam, if any delay occur, it will create a trouble as your Exams will get delays, so does you require delay your extended Studies that you have scheduled in future. Delay in the delivery of F-16 will certainly going to delay training of the next batch of Pilots, so does their conversion training.

Not really.. the two seaters were delivered first.. training will continue as planned..and oh yea.. in case your college and school exams get delayed it doesn't effect your board exam prep.

i guess you have missed/ignored the point!

Originally Posted by arsalanaslam123
nothing to worry about!

regards!
we have got three twin seat variants and these are the ones that will be used to get the pilots familiar with the new machine so nothing serious!

regards!

Not really.. the two seaters were delivered first.. training will continue as planned..and oh yea.. in case your college and school exams get delayed it doesn't effect your board exam prep.

exactly,,
thats the point!

yeap i have heared about it, i was only wondering about the time line but as you said,,i hope it woud be soon! :)

actually it will also be a bit weired to keep on asking US about the planes at this point of time with the country in worst floods of our history. although the deal had been signed and payments made but still the new will sound like
PAF get 5 latest clock 52 F-16 worth xx$
and the world will surely think what the heck is happening. on one hand we are asking for aid and on the other getting such multi million machines.
this also makes any new future deals a bit difficult and we may well see delay in all such projects!

regards!

What the hell man, at least use spell checker.

Anyway, floods shouldn't impact F-16s that we are receiving. Because their contract was signed in 2005.

Back
Top Bottom