What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

you'all are so gullible it isn't even funny, you can figure out it your F-16 is "transmitting" with a 10$ piece of equipment from Radio shack :lol:

Hi DBC,

There are a lots of engineers and engr students on this board----truly I wonder at the quality of their knowledge---as to how competent they are.

People have no common sense that any thing that transmits is--- traceable instantly---.

This board has the cream of my nations youngsters---from my motherland---and they are so thick---it is unbelievable.

Thanks for your comments.

Hi DBC,

There are a lots of engineers and engr students on this board----truly I wonder at the quality of their knowledge---as to how competent they are.

People have no common sense that any thing that transmits is--- traceable instantly---.

This board has the cream of my nations youngsters---from my motherland---and they are so thick---it is unbelievable.

Thanks for your comments.

.. I think some people deliberately feed the paranoia, I understand anti-US sentiment is high, I get why so many people in Pakistan hate us - but to fake an interview with a serving PAF pilot :disagree: :frown: some people will go to any lengths to malign the US.

The implications of the US 'shutting down' the f16s or messing about with the systems are significant. Even the smallest hint that they manipulated pakistani systems, would, in the long term do more damage to the yanks given their defence industry is based on exports. who will buy their weapons if their is a risk of the yanks tunring the things off?If they did do the above in the event of a war, surely they would be pushing both closer to a nuclear war as they would be massivley denting pakistans conventional deterrant. when that goes, the only thing left is the nuke.They sure as hell don't want that besides i doubt any patriot American can bear the insult that their jets got eaten by ruskies jets.

.. I think some people deliberately feed the paranoia, I understand anti-US sentiment is high, I get why so many people in Pakistan hate us - but to fake an interview with a serving PAF pilot :disagree: :frown: some people will go to any lengths to malign the US.
It is not a fake interview - It is a real interview with PAF Pilot who was posted to Turkey as pilot exchange program.Read the whole interview - Courtesy pakdef.info.PAF pilot mentioned these are tracking devices US put in place just to confirm that nothing is tampered with.In other words latest tech is not stolem or sold or other countries.

☪☪☪☪;956628 said:
Q. What is a PAF F-16 pilot doing in Turkey?
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and the Turkish Air Force (TuAF) have a long-standing pilot exchange programme, which goes back a couple of decades under which, at any given time, two PAF pilots are in Turkey and two TuAF pilots are in Pakistan. Since the PAF and the TuAF share two common aircraft – the T-37 trainer and the F-16 – both countries exchange pilots on the each of these aircraft. So right now we have one PAF pilot flying TuAF T-37s and another PAF pilot flying TuAF F-16s in Turkey and one TuAF pilot flying PAF T-37s and one Tu-AF pilot flying PAF F-16s in Pakistan.

Q. How long is the duration of the secondment?
The average secondment is 2 years, but it could be less or more depending on various factors.

Q. What is the basis for PAF’s selection of a pilot for secondment to the TuAF F-16 squadrons?
The selection is done by the PAF and is based purely on merit. They start with your academy reports and the final report is given by your squadron commander. The TuAF requirement is that the pilot must have a minimum of 250 hours on the F-16 before joining the TuAF F-16 squadrons.

Q. What is the PAF criterion for selecting a pilot for its F-16 squadrons?
A pilot must have an outstanding record and a minimum of 500 hours on either the F-7 or the Mirages or both aircraft. Additionally, he must have the right aptitude and the ability to learn and apply his learning. The F-16 is not a simple aircraft to fly. Usually, most pilots go from the F-7 to the Mirages before coming to the F-16. This route washes out the weaker pilots.

Can you please post the source ?

And also after reading this interview , i just feel that there are lot of details which could have been avoided by the pilot. For example - American monitoring systems , chinese plaaf chief incident , etc... Just felt that these kind of information should not be leaked into civilian domain..

What do you all guys think ?

End of the video the pilot is wearing Pakistani flag on his right shoulder?

☪☪☪☪;957326 said:
It is not a fake interview - It is a real interview with PAF Pilot who was posted to Turkey as pilot exchange program.Read the whole interview - Courtesy pakdef.info.PAF pilot mentioned these are tracking devices US put in place just to confirm that nothing is tampered with.In other words latest tech is not stolem or sold or other countries.

How do you know it isn't fake? Unless the identity of the pilot is revealed how can you are anyone else guarantee the interview isn't fake?

Re: PAF related discussion: May - August 2010
INTERVIEW WITH A PAF VIPER PILOT

This interview was taken a couple of months ago. I did not have the time to transcribe it. The identity of the pilot is being withheld and the interview has been edited.

i dont know what to say either you people are so naive or just f***ing ignorant and having high hopes in americans as many of u been to america and many wont i been there and its a popular generalised saying there that americans as individuals are good but as a group are bad.
in an earlier post one of my friend suggested that if turks can live with tracking sensors then why cant paf my dear baby friend ask turks to use their f-16s against israhell and u will come to know what these f-16s turned spies can do.......dont anyone here has any idea that americans/israhellis wouldnt have considered that pakistan maybe or definitely be using these machines against israhell/america if the time comes forget indians...............

i live in pak i have jammer in my car if i have to go out of province i have to inform them with my passcode or car will automatically shutdown as soon as it crosses the border of my home province ok ........... forget about it getting stolen.....the company is called tracker plus insurance.....................

history knows that americans are israhelli slaves and israhellies are bed partners with indians so put your extraordinary logic somewhere and try to suqueez the fact that indians and americans are our proven enemies......

we r still waiting for the battle group that was supposed to come and resue us in 1971 and history of sanctions has not gone too far to be forgotten.........

my concern is we use these spy birds very carefully and not give any chance to our enemies to even think about giving us hard time.......coz in an exercise they may let u claim victory as par these birds but what would happen if these birds get shutdown in the event of real war or real situation .......... and how about planes getting busted on their own in minhas airbase..............people gonna call this conspiract theory whatever......those who dont believe wont believe......and what is bound to happen will happen oneway or the other......but paf must exercise extreme caution with these birds

Last edited:
Last edited:
How do you know it isn't fake? Unless the identity of the pilot is revealed how can you are anyone else guarantee the interview isn't fake?

You need to understand how PAF works, it is a very secretive organization. Most probably the pilot was giving an interview off the record to a close relative or friend, PAF pilots are not allowed to give interviews without the consent of the High Command. I for one would say Pakdef is a very reliable source; news such as PAF evaluating FC20's or PAF in possession of BVR missiles was released over there.

Back to the topic, i am highly curious to know how did PAF manage to score those kills against the Typhoons?

You need to understand how PAF works, it is a very secretive organization. Most probably the pilot was giving an interview off the record to a close relative or friend, PAF pilots are not allowed to give interviews without the consent of the High Command. I for one would say Pakdef is a very reliable source; news such as PAF evaluating FC20's or PAF in possession of BVR missiles was released over there.

Back to the topic, i am highly curious to know how did PAF manage to score those kills against the Typhoons?

It could be how it was set up or that the UK sent rookie Typhoon pilots to the Anatolian Eagle. The typhoon's avionics and maneuverability/performance is far beyond an F-16.

Anyway i found the video AE-09/2 Training

Typhoons take off at 6:12 after the F-4s.

PAF was not in this one though. So unless it was part of the exchange program idk where else they would encounter typhoons.

AE-07/2 Training was the only one PAF and the UK both joined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom