removed with not up to mark photoshop another
as next to canopy
thank you
It is a PAF viper

Attachments

• 10801_15.png
    10801_15.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 45

Not been following this - but is there much of a difference between the F16V and Block 70 or are the same thing ? Does this has the larger centre pedestal screen or will it adopt a larger single piece MFD ?

Pakistan is helping Ukraine. It's crystal clear now. I really hope it's not for free we should get some good weapons deal in return from US and Europe.

Pakistan is helping Ukraine. It's crystal clear now. I really hope it's not for free we should get some good weapons deal in return from US and Europe.
And how exactly are we doing that? By abstaining in all votes regarding the invasion? By denying supplying any arms and armor (and also refusing requests to transfer T80s)? By buying wheat and oil from Russia?

Pakistan has not and should not help Ukraine, besides, we don’t have much to help them with, not anymore that the situation is not desperate and western countries are offering them tanks as advanced as Leo 2A6. Those countries are totally getting financial benefits from it, we won’t.

Tribute to Sherafghan-1, Wg Cdr Noman Akram, Officer Commanding No 9 'Griffins' Multi-Role Squadron. He embraced shahadat during the unfortunate F-16 crash during Pakistan Day Aerobatics practice in 2020.
Fq4bB8UX0AAPuGS

And how exactly are we doing that? By abstaining in all votes regarding the invasion? By denying supplying any arms and armor (and also refusing requests to transfer T80s)? By buying wheat and oil from Russia?

Pakistan has not and should not help Ukraine, besides, we don’t have much to help them with, not anymore that the situation is not desperate and western countries are offering them tanks as advanced as Leo 2A6. Those countries are totally getting financial benefits from it, we won’t.
By supplying them with weapons and ammunition. We may not be producing lot of weapons but the weapons they use we make their ammunition. So yes we are doing great help.

By supplying them with weapons and ammunition. We may not be producing lot of weapons but the weapons they use we make their ammunition. So yes we are doing great help.
We have not supplied them any weapons and a single ammunition shipment that was sponsored through a third party, Britain, which was paid for in full. (That’s all that’s publicly known at least).

Pakistan has had a very minimalist effect on the Ukraine conflict. There will most definitely be more cooperation in secret, but if the cooperation is secret then so will be any payment, so we won’t know about it, and that relegates it to minor cooperation. Pakistanis need to stop overhyping their importance in some areas, especially to focus on their own. It would be shooting yourself in the foot to supply weapons to Ukraine while trying to survive by getting cheap oil and wheat from Russia.

And the only ammunition Ukraine needs from Pakistan was the one we supplied, D30 Arty shells, every other modern weapon supplied to them was western, hence using western ammo. (including the new tanks they’re getting).

and also refusing requests to transfer T80s
I have not seen any such request? From what I gather we have mostly agreed upon ammunition of some heavy guns and small arms mostly. No request for any tanks yet at least.

Though one thing I would like to point out is that there have been frequent trips of An124 aircraft to and from Pakistan/Germany this past week or two. Not sure if it's for the same stuff or something new is being shipped over.

Last edited:
Not been following this - but is there much of a difference between the F16V and Block 70 or are the same thing ? Does this has the larger centre pedestal screen or will it adopt a larger single piece MFD ?
First off, even the new & improved Block 70 is a F-16V. Lockheed Martin officially started referring to ALL F-16's as Vipers.

In terms of difference, well...

Radar:
Northrop Grumman’s advanced APG-83 AESA radar provides the Block 70/72 with 5th Generation fighter radar capabilities by leveraging hardware and software commonality with F-22 and F-35 AESA radars.

220609-Z-UY654-1018.JPG

Avionics:
The Block 70/72 features a new, high resolution Center Pedestal Display (CPD), which provides critical tactical imagery to pilots and allows them to take full advantage of AESA and targeting pod data. The new CPD enables color moving maps, larger and easier to manage air-to-air Situation Displays, zoom functionality with the ability to switch information among displays, digital display of Flight Instrument Data, and a color/night helmet mounted display. Additional integration of the Lockheed Martin Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod and Legion-ES™ IRST system increase pilot situational awareness and enhance warfighter survivability.

Note: The Block 70/72 does not have the same Avionics as advertised for the F-21 (for the IAF), which has the same Display as the F-35.

F16Block70Cockpit-1920.jpg.pc-adaptive.768.medium.jpg

Auto GCAS:
Developed by Lockheed Martin, the Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System (Auto GCAS) was purpose-built to prevent deadly crashes and has already saved the lives of multiple pilots and F-16s since the system entered service with the U.S. Air Force in late 2014. The Auto GCAS is designed to reduce incidents of what is known as controlled flight into terrain, or CFIT. According to U.S. Air Force statistics, CFIT incidents account for 26 percent of aircraft losses and a staggering 75 percent of all F-16 pilot fatalities.

Weapons Load:
Nothing clearly stated on LM's website, but numerous articles in the past have stated that the Block 70/72 can carry more compared to the Block 50/52 & Block 60 (Desert Falcon).

I have not seen any such request? From what I gather we have mostly agreed upon ammunition of some heavy guns and small arms mostly. No request for any tanks yet at least.

Though one thing I would like to point out is that there have been frequent trips of An124 aircraft to and from Pakistan/Germany this past week or two. Not sure if it's for the same stuff or something new is being shipped over.
The request for tanks was made early on, just not reported on. It was nothing out of the ordinary, they sent such requests to basically every country, including South Korea which operated a fleet of T80Us previously but also didn’t send any, likely because they were retired already.

Just before the ammo In question was delivered, British C17s made flights to Pakistan, which is why it’s assumed that’s how the ammo got there. The AN124 might have carried more, but I think it could also be for relief material or other routine flights, because AFAIK more videos or photos of POF ammo in Ukraine have not come out, and they’re basically recording everything

Back
Top Bottom