What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I agree ...l when you had an opportunity, take it ... if they strike back on f22p , i am sure4 PAF would have strike back with CM400 missiles and sink few indian ships too .. I think pakistan succumbed to international establishment pressure
Hi,

Internationals were laughing at what happened to pakistan---( the strikes that india made ).

Pakistan had a God gifted opportunity to retaliate in the severist of manners during that strike and would have gotten away with it.

All my american colleagues were stating that the indian act was an "act of war"---.

The world was stating that it was an "act of war"---. Pakistan was stating " no it is not---just a little misunderstanding "---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Seems like we were more scared of the enemy than the enemy of us---.

Big deal---if couple of F22's were sunk---.

Right here you were smashing their air force---the ultimate fighting force---the enemy would have keeled over in panic---.

Easy for arm chair warriors to pass comments. See, my most of posts are mostly bashing our military for genuine reasons. In Feb-2019 swift retort, even I would not dare to bash them because in my all honest opinion PAF gave a well balanced & calculated response.

We crippled the indian myths on SU-30s, their air dominance, they used to lately think that they had become untouchables. Now jazbati Pakistani without thinking with their heads want more score like 8 or 10 planes downed and at the same time expect that there would be no escalation LMAO!.

Big deal if couple of F22P frigates sunk ?? yeah those 400 sailors lives mean nothing yeah ? What more means is your wishes and would have been able to pass more comments on the war. How about if there was exchange of cruise missiles. Entire Pak is in range of their cruise missiles, we can only reach their western command. The central command & south is away from our cruise missile ranges. The cruise missiles do not only target airbases or military ones. They also fired at strategic targets like Dams. What if our only 2 dams that power entire Pak are targetted ( Tarbela & Mangla ) ? Sure Pak would retaliate but they have 100s of dams and many away from our ranges. Would you be happy shooting down their airforce at expense of total black out in Pak? You don't give a dime anyway sitting in comfort at long distance. Its remarkable wishing for escalation while knowing it won't effect you a single bit.

Then lastly, before making childish requests atleast take a look at our economy. We are an extremely feeble economy. We cannot sustain longer duration blockades or shutting down our trade. India has vast eastern side ports, both sea & air routes always uneffected. We only after shooting 2 jets had to shut our entire trade, entire air traffic for more than a week.

Secondly, we have a very vulnerable poor population. Please Don't try to be macho man and school airforce for not shooting down more fighter jets or not fullfiling your wishes.

We first need to build a diverse & strong economy, diverse power sources, capable to sustain long shutting down of trade, capable of sustaining lot of things -- don't want to discuss that can happen even without a full scale war. Once we reached that self sufficiency level, then these macho statements look good.

Until then, we are good for deterrence only. That we are capable to inflict damage to them. That's good enough in given circumstances.

Sorry if it sounded rude, but really how can we do such childish posts asking for more destruction for both enemy and ours. BTW- no secrets were given, only some of the capability was shown and that was the whole point. I have nothing but all praises for operation swift retort.

When there is escalation, then its not a set of rules that only airforces will be allowed. Whole nation power comes against the adversary whole nation power. That includes everything. All components, in military the adversary will use whatever they can level the score with, either its cruise missiles, their navy, army or whatever. Its naive to think that any country will sit down quietly after taking the beating from a 5 times smaller country while having tons of options.

Last edited:
I agree ...l when you had an opportunity, take it ... if they strike back on f22p , i am sure4 PAF would have strike back with CM400 missiles and sink few indian ships too .. I think pakistan succumbed to international establishment pressure

At what cost ? Even If we agree that we sink as many ships as they do. Who in the end will still be left with the navy ? Actually, I don't even concern military equipment. The thing is we get blockaded in any escalation. Our sea & air routes comes to complete shut down. Our country with feeble economy cannot survive like that go to war. While india's other half remains completely untouched. First, they got strong economy even if everything comes to halt that definitely have more muscle for longer war. We need to create that muscle to be able to sustain longer duration military campaigns.

We need diversification in power sector, need self sufficiency in Food, we need self sufficiency in military procurements, In military, we need long range cruise missiles that can hit entire india, so india would know their strategic assets at far end are also not safe. Whether these are airports or dams or ports or things like that.

Hi,

Actually that was the job of the ACM Haseeb Piracha flying in the air with the group---the guy with the hair combed back---
You sure it was HP in the air, commanding the op.?? I was under the impression that it was someone else, AOC North may be... The guy who wanted to 'severely punish' Gambler-1 for 'disobeying orders'.....🤔

Last edited:
You sure it was HP in the air, commanding the op.?? I was under the impression that it was someone else, AOC North may be... The guy who wanted to 'severely punish' Gambler-1 for 'disobeying orders'.....🤔
Aircraft 606 was flown by a two-manned crew both below the rank of Air Commodore, ignore the paintings by Hussaini. One of the occupants has been awarded by the government of Pakistan. And one of them was indeed punished, which itself is sad.

Aircraft 606 was flown by a two-manned crew both below the rank of Air Commodore, ignore the paintings by Hussaini. One of the occupants has been awarded by the government of Pakistan. And one of them was indeed punished, which itself is sad.

Punisihed for what?

It was only after I disclosed on these pages that people found out that HS got almost grounded for firing without clearance and then remained on the course until the AMRAAM went "Pitbull". HP was never in the air.

295691799_2420871694732048_155573189666722976_n.jpg

Easy for arm chair warriors to pass comments. See, my most of posts are mostly bashing our military for genuine reasons. In Feb-2019 swift retort, even I would not dare to bash them because in my all honest opinion PAF gave a well balanced & calculated response.

We crippled the indian myths on SU-30s, their air dominance, they used to lately think that they had become untouchables. Now jazbati Pakistani without thinking with their heads want more score like 8 or 10 planes downed and at the same time expect that there would be no escalation LMAO!.

Big deal if couple of F22P frigates sunk ?? yeah those 400 sailors lives mean nothing yeah ? What more means is your wishes and would have been able to pass more comments on the war. How about if there was exchange of cruise missiles. Entire Pak is in range of their cruise missiles, we can only reach their western command. The central command & south is away from our cruise missile ranges. The cruise missiles do not only target airbases or military ones. They also fired at strategic targets like Dams. What if our only 2 dams that power entire Pak are targetted ( Tarbela & Mangla ) ? Sure Pak would retaliate but they have 100s of dams and many away from our ranges. Would you be happy shooting down their airforce at expense of total black out in Pak? You don't give a dime anyway sitting in comfort at long distance. Its remarkable wishing for escalation while knowing it won't effect you a single bit.

Then lastly, before making childish requests atleast take a look at our economy. We are an extremely feeble economy. We cannot sustain longer duration blockades or shutting down our trade. India has vast eastern side ports, both sea & air routes always uneffected. We only after shooting 2 jets had to shut our entire trade, entire air traffic for more than a week.

Secondly, we have a very vulnerable poor population. Please Don't try to be macho man and school airforce for not shooting down more fighter jets or not fullfiling your wishes.

We first need to build a diverse & strong economy, diverse power sources, capable to sustain long shutting down of trade, capable of sustaining lot of things -- don't want to discuss that can happen even without a full scale war. Once we reached that self sufficiency level, then these macho statements look good.

Until then, we are good for deterrence only. That we are capable to inflict damage to them. That's good enough in given circumstances.

Sorry if it sounded rude, but really how can we do such childish posts asking for more destruction for both enemy and ours. BTW- no secrets were given, only some of the capability was shown and that was the whole point. I have nothing but all praises for operation swift retort.

When there is escalation, then its not a set of rules that only airforces will be allowed. Whole nation power comes against the adversary whole nation power. That includes everything. All components, in military the adversary will use whatever they can level the score with, either its cruise missiles, their navy, army or whatever. Its naive to think that any country will sit down quietly after taking the beating from a 5 times smaller country while having tons of options.
Hi,

The mountain top cannot be conquered without the blood of the martyrs on the slopes---.

When Patton / Montgomery were throwing soldiers on the frontline against the germans---neither the americans---nor the british were squeamish---.

The russians threw 100's of thousands of troops on their front at the germans to be decimated by the german armor---no complaints about that either from them.

No. 5 Sqn during their Red Flag stint.
The F-16 Block 52+ has, in more ways than one, helped shape the PAF current Ops doctrine - in part due to its pilots having the most exposure to USAF's threat and employment tactics.

324769937_690915622512769_1499554097807273679_n.jpg

Imagine being 6 times bigger country with 10 times bigger defence bugdet and losing 10 aircrafts from a smaller nation with wrecked economy. Imagine the stakes at indian side being much bigger country with 5th largest economy and largest population on earth, the media pressure and global image. 10 aircrafts definitely meant escalating it to whole new level. How about them sinking couple of F-22P frigates in response to such huge humiliation in air? Our naval end will strengthen once 16 major vessels in pipeline will be delivered. Were we ready to escalate this into a full blown war ? Realistic answer is No! We had to shut our entire trade both sea & air for almost a week or more for such a tiny skirmish. You want to escalate military campaign for mere few more trophies ? I think it was a huge success that while we kept an edge and secondly we didn't let this out of control.

We are not being practical when we ask for more & more. We didn't gave up any secrects. We deliberately showed them our capability and it was the purpose to deter them from such misadventures.
Well u can dream all u want about sinking of a f22...in the real world PN P3C located n made a IN scorpene come to periscope depth.....now thats an opertunity missed as it should have been told to surface n surrender or should have been blown out of the water......as a consolation PN has the exact acoustic signature of the in sub

Hi,

Internationals were laughing at what happened to pakistan---( the strikes that india made ).

Pakistan had a God gifted opportunity to retaliate in the severist of manners during that strike and would have gotten away with it.

All my american colleagues were stating that the indian act was an "act of war"---.

The world was stating that it was an "act of war"---. Pakistan was stating " no it is not---just a little misunderstanding "---.
The prob was we had chicken sh!t pus$y of an army chief in the form of bajwa who happened to be calling the shots n ik was being his yes man back then.
It is because of bajwa we have an idiot in the form of sidhu as the air chief instead paracha

Last edited:
Exactly 4 years back! Night at Mushaf Air Base was never like before.
Never had Mushaf seen so many AMRAAMs coming out of storage!
All F-16s were loaded in most silent manner!
IAF Intelligence had no idea what was coming! It was time for Retaliation!

Fp5myXdWAAApPz7

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom