What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

20th February marks a sad incident in Pakistan Air Force's history as #PAF pays rich tribute to Air Chief Marshal Mushaf Ali Mir, NI (M), on his 20th martyrdom anniversary.
FpajZrdaEAAAKVU

Hi,

Sir---your comments are incorrect---. The indian air force was prepared to the hilt to what it thought was the right defense---.

Now their response may not be to your liking---but that was the best they thought they had and the best they had prepared form---.

But now---PAF----out of sheer negligence has shown them how to be better without getting their pound of flesh----.

I think it was well balanced response. 2-0 not a bad score, in addition to what they did with their heli and message delivered by H-4 payloads.

Anything more could have triggered a war. Remember, while we had qualitative edge in the air, they had much greator edge in the naval domain. Plus a strong economy that is vital for longer military campaigns. I don't see any negligence by PAF on that day. It was well calculated response by all means.

I think it was well balanced response. 2-0 not a bad score, in addition to what they did with their heli and message delivered by H-4 payloads.

Anything more could have triggered a war. Remember, while we had qualitative edge in the air, they had much greator edge in the naval domain. Plus a strong economy that is vital for longer military campaigns. I don't see any negligence by PAF on that day. It was well calculated response by all means.
Hi,

6---8---10 enemy aircraft would have shattered the myth of the enemy air force---.

Their pilots would have had jello in their knees---. The fear factor----the pucker factor---would have made the blood turn to water---.

PAF gave away all its electronic secrets and let the enemy escape with a minimal damage---.

Hi,

6---8---10 enemy aircraft would have shattered the myth of the enemy air force---.

Their pilots would have had jello in their knees---. The fear factor----the pucker factor---would have made the blood turn to water---.

PAF gave away all its electronic secrets and let the enemy escape with a minimal damage---.

Imagine being 6 times bigger country with 10 times bigger defence bugdet and losing 10 aircrafts from a smaller nation with wrecked economy. Imagine the stakes at indian side being much bigger country with 5th largest economy and largest population on earth, the media pressure and global image. 10 aircrafts definitely meant escalating it to whole new level. How about them sinking couple of F-22P frigates in response to such huge humiliation in air? Our naval end will strengthen once 16 major vessels in pipeline will be delivered. Were we ready to escalate this into a full blown war ? Realistic answer is No! We had to shut our entire trade both sea & air for almost a week or more for such a tiny skirmish. You want to escalate military campaign for mere few more trophies ? I think it was a huge success that while we kept an edge and secondly we didn't let this out of control.

We are not being practical when we ask for more & more. We didn't gave up any secrects. We deliberately showed them our capability and it was the purpose to deter them from such misadventures.

Imagine being 6 times bigger country with 10 times bigger defence bugdet and losing 10 aircrafts from a smaller nation with wrecked economy. Imagine the stakes at indian side being much bigger country with 5th largest economy and largest population on earth, the media pressure and global image. 10 aircrafts definitely meant escalating it to whole new level. How about them sinking couple of F-22P frigates in response to such huge humiliation in air? Our naval end will strengthen once 16 major vessels in pipeline will be delivered. Were we ready to escalate this into a full blown war ? Realistic answer is No! We had to shut our entire trade both sea & air for almost a week or more for such a tiny skirmish. You want to escalate military campaign for mere few more trophies ? I think it was a huge success that while we kept an edge and secondly we didn't let this out of control.

We are not being practical when we ask for more & more. We didn't gave up any secrects. We deliberately showed them our capability and it was the purpose to deter them from such misadventures.

You don't know where things will go unless you push the limits.
Indians lost more in mobilization and during the Bombay and Parliament attack, yet you didn't see a full-blown war.

While we succeeded, we didn't control the escalation ladder, which was a total failure.

While I use that day to poke Indians, you never see me cheering for Pakistan either; once you put emotions aside, you know the situation and the optics.

we deliberately disclosed our secrets to alert and get them prepared how to tackle in such situations and how to counter them in future conflicts is not a shrewd decision in my opinion but may be Pakistan has still some secret tactics in its pocket to surprise its opponent..But not sure.

F-16C under going depot-level maintenance.
Ground crew are un-mounting CFTs for routine inspection.

CFTs (Conformal fuel Tanks) once added; could increase the range of F-16 from 20-40%, depending upon the weapon configuration used.

FnP882LWIAALYb-

Hi,

Yeah, may be ACM Mujahid Anwar should have drawn inspiration from Col. Birger Kristian Eriksen..

Either I will be decorated, or I will be court-martialed. Fire! 🔥🔥💪

Yeah, may be ACM Mujahid Anwar should have drawn inspiration from Col. Birger Kristian Eriksen..

Either I will be decorated, or I will be court-martialed. Fire! 🔥🔥💪
Hi,

Actually that was the job of the ACM Haseeb Piracha flying in the air with the group---the guy with the hair combed back---

Last edited:

Hi,

Seems like we were more scared of the enemy than the enemy of us---.

Big deal---if couple of F22's were sunk---.

Right here you were smashing their air force---the ultimate fighting force---the enemy would have keeled over in panic---.

Hi,

Seems like we were more scared of the enemy than the enemy of us---.

Big deal---if couple of F22's were sunk---.

Right here you were smashing their air force---the ultimate fighting force---the enemy would have keeled over in panic---.
I agree ...l when you had an opportunity, take it ... if they strike back on f22p , i am sure4 PAF would have strike back with CM400 missiles and sink few indian ships too .. I think pakistan succumbed to international establishment pressure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom