What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

1651668634726.png

Came across a Chinese video clip on YouTube saying that USAF will sell over 600 used F-16 jets soon and Pakistan is the first customer waiting in line to buy some. Is this true?

Came across a Chinese video clip on YouTube saying that USAF will sell over 600 used F-16 jets soon and Pakistan is the first customer waiting in line to buy some. Is this true?
Its as true as me taking Jessica Alba on a romantic dinner to KFC.

But @ziaulislam promised us some, so he outta have better knowledge. His Party is making waves with the US, so we should be getting all 600 of those used Vipers.

What good is Showbaz Sharif is he can't score used jets...

Its as true as me taking Jessica Alba on a romantic dinner to KFC.

But @ziaulislam promised us some, so he outta have better knowledge. His Party is making waves with the US, so we should be getting all 600 of those used Vipers.

What good is Showbaz Sharif is he can't score used jets...
They were promised..whether delivery happens or not is complicatd but you will see some soon
Aftr all last time we got those from jordan

They were promised..whether delivery happens or not is complicatd but you will see some soon
Aftr all last time we got those from jordan
How many used? Any upgrades? Coming from Boneyard or third country? I doubt there will be new

How many used? Any upgrades? Coming from Boneyard or third country? I doubt there will be new
Now there is chance to have some Choongaa (peanut s )in term of f16 for serving Americans purpose in Pakistan politics

For now onwords American based defense stuff for Pakistan chapter will be closed totally..

Now major and most important question is that how Pakistan will keep functional these Americans defense stuff in context of possible blockage of spare parts in coming years
With Pakistan top brass caving in to Us demands and IK mentioning US conspiracy, hard to believe its possible.
Pakistan gets F-16s when the top brass nods and bows head to USA. Makes sense ?

With Pakistan top brass caving in to Us demands and IK mentioning US conspiracy, hard to believe its possible.
Pakistan gets F-16s when the top brass nods and bows head to USA. Makes sense ?
US would certainly like to keep an eye on Afghanistan. For that they need to have atleast an air corridor if not Shamsi like arrangement. "Absolutely Not" didn't help. Whether it was only IK decision, I don't know. I'll only give weight to foreign conspiracy theory if any of above is given. But is it enough for F-16s, I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom