What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I just did. No update. Will try one last time tomorrow. The Rep is from C-130 team in LM and I remembered C130j rumors were rife and ripe. She said no such thing. LM doesnt know anything about this @Tps43
Wow that's very interesting, last time i heard any news on the C-130J was from @Blacklight.

Griffins in a tight formation...!
FB_IMG_1648887931727.jpg

"Do your best, Allah will do the Rest"

Happy Ramadan Kareem .

Do remember us & all the Armed forces in your prayers. May Almighty shower His blessings on you & your families.

1648950596687.png

In reply of questions chief openly said that Americans have major contribution in our army build up.

But now to Americans policies we have to move towards china and russian we dont have other option, he gives T129 engine example

In today's environment, Do you really think American will send J's at all?
J for Jharoo maybe - any US defense or even dual use equipment is no longer on any table for Pakistan. The ramifications of the last few days aren’t going away by a single statement by COAS. What will it take and if it ever gets fixed is all speculation now.

J for Jharoo maybe - any US defense or even dual use equipment is no longer on any table for Pakistan. The ramifications of the last few days aren’t going away by a single statement by COAS. What will it take and if it ever gets fixed is all speculation now.
Regime change in the US

The No.11 Sqn "Arrows" is the most deadliest Fighter sqn with various "Sher Afgan" trophy winners they are truly PAF's Top Gun.

1649160579751.png

I reckon any attempt to get ex-UK C-130Js also got canned due to US pressure.

I reckon any attempt to get ex-UK C-130Js also got canned due to US pressure.
Those are going to BD and they will expand - might also end up getting other US hardware as well. US making the effort there to encircle China and essentially make all its neighbors semi-hostile or at least open to not supporting China.

Back
Top Bottom