What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

That is not a standard move.
The question that US will ask is IF they don't sign off on the F-16s then what will happen
and the answer is Pakistan will look else where,
which would imply Pakistan slipping out completely out of US control.

Would US want that to happen or not,is something only they can answer.
Depends
If india demands to choose between me & pakistan then USA will choose india

We underestimate india importamce

Lets see if india say i wont buy f18 & will buy rafale because u did buisness with pakistan..or worse buy russian stuff
Saab is saying no to new deals even though they have no hope to acquire things and were clearly told they wont get anything if they continue to do so..have you guys seen the IPL

If india becomes or rather when india becomes a economic power house, expect large punitive action by it...

The only solution to this that you become one which is still an IF not a WHEN like india case

India has done all the ground up for development not us..

PAF F-16 Block-52 returning after some serious A2A and A2G Exercise.
Note the smoke blackened Gun port of the Viper.

1641062218484.png

Depends

Lets see if india say i wont buy f18 & will buy rafale because u did buisness with pakistan..or worse buy russian stuff
Saab is saying no to new deals even though they have no hope to acquire things and were clearly told they wont get anything if they continue to do so..have you guys seen the IPL

If india becomes or rather when india becomes a economic power house, expect large punitive action by it...

The only solution to this that you become one which is still an IF not a WHEN like india case

Absolutely correct, Pakistan is again missing the bus. As a nation Pakistan needs to build up all phases of economic development. Including education

Depends

Sad but true, Pakistan’s best hope is a strong economy, and continuous rapid economic growth to at least keep pace with India, diplomatically and militarily along with economically.

PAF F-16BM 90613 from 9sq 'Griffins' seen turning and burning over Rawalpindi during Defence Day, yearly celebrated on 6 September.

1641218651260.png

It started life as F-16B-15OCU-CF 90-0948 and was handed over on 10 April 1992 and was originally assigned serial 91613.

However, it went straight to AMARG. In January 2003 it was sent to Lockheed-Martin as 90-0948 and was subsequently delivered in July 2007 as 90613. It received its MLU upgrade with Turkish Aerospace and was first noted as BM in March 2016.

© Erwin Van Dijkman

Back
Top Bottom