What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Apparently we were offered both the Danish and Norwegian F-16AM/BM but PAF was keen on C/D airframes.
The PAF was of the opinion that both these didn't justify the upgrades just like our 9 , 11 and 19 will not be getting the upgrades.

While the delegation is fairly military focused it also may have NOTHING to do with procurement and more to do with overflight and Afghanistan. Hopefully I am wrong but the PDF wolf is getting boring now

‘Le American eats a mutton karahi in peer Sohawa’

PDF’ers
“F-16V with AIM-120D have landed in Jacobabad and flying CAPs already!
AH-1Zs are coming on new PAF C-130Js right now on flight radar!!!!!…”

While the delegation is fairly military focused it also may have NOTHING to do with procurement and more to do with overflight and Afghanistan. Hopefully I am wrong but the PDF wolf is getting boring now

PDF’ers
JF-17s joining USA!!!!

PDF’ers
Maybe if they had met the PAF Boss but since it was confined to the Army Chief, lets build our hopes on MRAPs, Abrahams maybe Zulus as side dish. Maybe they even brought some goodies with them as they never arrived in a civilian airliner.

1639345469779.png

PDF’ers
PDF’rs still haven’t come to terms with the new geopolitical alignment of the world.

Hence to constant need to go back to early 2000s era stick / carrot mode.

Maybe if they had met the PAF Boss but since it was confined to the Army Chief, lets build our hopes on MRAPs, Abrahams maybe Zulus as side dish. Maybe they even brought some goodies with them as they never arrived in a civilian airliner.

View attachment 800559
That's actually common for House committee members, senators or any other state dept official to request a military transport.
The US embassy is regularly resupplied by C-17s. Another reason is that civilian flights expose them to espionage whereas you can transport or ship ANYTHING in a C-17 in a diplomatic box and no one in the host country dare touch it.
PDF’rs still haven’t come to terms with the new geopolitical alignment of the world.
Then they'll learn from experience and that is never a gentle teacher.

That's actually common for House committee members, senators or any other state dept official to request a military transport.
The US embassy is regularly resupplied by C-17s. Another reason is that civilian flights expose them to espionage whereas you can transport or ship ANYTHING in a C-17 in a diplomatic box and no one in the host country dare touch it.

Then they'll learn from experience and that is never a gentle teacher.
Dear i was merely giving the PDF conclusion. :p:

Can our F16s fire AIM 120 C7? 120 D is not realistic and would be great if we can even get some c7s.

Back
Top Bottom