What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

The PAF's Punching Power.

1625065530745.png

This F-16 discussion is still going on?

J-10C is clearly better than F-16. How long will it take for PAF to realize this?

This F-16 discussion is still going on?

J-10C is clearly better than F-16. How long will it take for PAF to realize this?

Possibly another 1,000 pages going by the length of this thread....

According to a serving PAF AVM, some USAF Commanders have openly acknowledged and congratulated PAF for choosing the brilliant package for their Vipers.
One guy I recall, he was a JF-17 OC most recently but a career Viper driver. Block 52+ is and was the best platform for the War on Terror missions according to him.

One guy I recall, he was a JF-17 OC most recently but a career Viper driver. Block 52+ is and was the best platform for the War on Terror missions according to him.

The F-16 has a massive advantage when it comes to stuff like recce and payload. Especially through the DB-110, you can survey wide areas of land and relay the live feed back to a ground station to then provide to ground/air units. It also has the sensor advantage for now too and potentially the munitions advantage also.

That's interesting, I do have a follow up question now.. but thinking how to formulate it. But I'm guessing you probably have a good idea what I'll ask.

Back
Top Bottom