What's new

Pakistan Eyes Acquisition of Chinese Training Aircraft

The PAF plans to accquire twin jet trainer and Saudi AF plant to accquire 100 EF Typoon with ToT along with lots of PAF aircraft engineers arriving in KSA training facility rings some bells and whistles in my mind. A lot of retired PAF and PN are finding new government jobs in Saudi recently.

Please Bro elaborate openly and clearly what do you want to say. I mean that are you saying that they are getting their people trained in KSA to buy Typhoon in future or your saying that they are leaving Pak Military and joining the KSA Military. Where did you get the news please provide the link.:cheers:

Can anyone tell me that why PAF is going for L-15 when JF-17 dual seater that was selected as AJT has now been rejected.

how many trainer pakistan airforce eyes to buy when i saw this trianer in uae in last year airshow from china i was sure that pakistan for sure wil buy them from china

In my opinion they are going to buy 50-70 trainers and if i am not wrong they have placed an initial order for 4 planes and may going to place another order of 46-66 L-15s very very soon in two - three batches.

A very valid remark.

I just hope this does not signal that there won't be a twin seater JF-17, atleast in the near future. Also going for a twin-engined trainer would just raise the running expenditure as well as maintenance.

Unless ofcourse, this signals the possible arrive of a future twin-engined jet in PAF, but for the moment this news is indeed a bit confusing.

the cost of repairation of training aircraft is chipper than a fighter

can u tell me whats this. this should be our AJT

PAF_JF-17_Thunderaa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom