What's new

Pakistan exports 201,000kg mushrooms worth $12.930m in 2016

we did it for almost 104 acres.
kinnow orchard.
costed like 25 lakh and rest government gave total was i think 1 cror plus but we paid 20%
the best thing is it on solar so u can imagine how much u save.and nehar water can be used for crops thats added benifit

location multan.khanewal

btw i dont knw per acre cost its all in my dad hands.i dont live in pakistan.maybe he paid more m not sure
80:20 was introduced few years back in punjab so i am guessing you are early adopters of the system now its 60:40.and can you share results like yield increase, ferlizer cost,labour cost,fruit quality etc

Chilli mushroom, whats that?? pics?
A dish made up of Mushroom, chillies, onion and spices !
maxresdefault.jpg

how much is cost of mushroom per kg in Pakistan ?

80:20 was introduced few years back in punjab so i am guessing you are early adopters of the system now its 60:40.and can you share results like yield increase, ferlizer cost,labour cost,fruit quality etc
well as i said.it cost just peanuts compared to before.and wastage of time and material is minimal.
all u do is targeted work.
eg.u just put fertilizer in that water pump and it dissolve in water so 100% goes to roots.rather u spray with ur hands and waste half.water saving is just amazing.
and btw our land was half barren before half was under cultivation.so not its fullest utility.
but dont go on my word.there r government advisers who usually come and advice us for free.they are very capable people.

Haven't seen Armstrong in ages / thought, as others did, he had died / find him resurrected on a foodie thread
. . . / must prepare a fat burning training program for my friend before he turns black hole big and dense?

More to the point, can anyone tell / show me the most popular local mushroom?
The one most eaten in Pakistan itself, that grows there naturally, not those absurd
tasteless round sponges found in our supermarkets and in the OP, please?

Thanks in advance and good day all, Tay.

Haven't seen Armstrong in ages / thought, as others did, he had died / find him resurrected on a foodie thread
. . . / must prepare a fat burning training program for my friend before he turns black hole big and dense?

More to the point, can anyone tell / show me the most popular local mushroom?
The one most eaten in Pakistan itself, that grows there naturally, not those absurd
tasteless round sponges found in our supermarkets and in the OP, please?

Thanks in advance and good day all, Tay.

Sorry, among fresh mushrooms, the button mushrooms grown in greenhouses (I believe) are the ones I find in the Islamabad market (F-10 etc.).

white-buttom-mushroom.jpg

F-6 Kohsar market has other types but I never asked if they were imported or greenhouse-grown.

1375095515_shiitake.jpg

Mostly you get tinned or bottled mushrooms in grocery stores. The cheaper tinned "Narcissus" brand are actually better for cooking:

prod-jamuran.jpg

1305810350786.jpg

index.jpg

I believe mushrooms are more prevalent in humid boggy conditions. Don't see them much in the dry Punjabi weather.

No doubt, the following are available somewhere for the (suicidal) connoisseur:

toxic-mushroom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom