What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Maryam Safdar phir BHAAG gai?

Dgs57kFXkAAWY5y.jpg:large

334400_4126120_updates.jpg

Chief of little known "Aap Janab Sarkar Party" Nawab Doctor Ambar Shehzada thinks corruption is not bad when it is carried out for the welfare of people.

Ambar Shehzada said he wants to purchase properties declared by election candidates at the prices they have mentioned in their assets details.

He said after purchasing the properties he would sell them to create funds for well being of people.

Shehzada has been allocated spoon as election symbol .

"I never asked people for votes, my aim is to create awareness among people," he said.

334400_4126120_updates.jpg

Chief of little known "Aap Janab Sarkar Party" Nawab Doctor Ambar Shehzada thinks corruption is not bad when it is carried out for the welfare of people.

Ambar Shehzada said he wants to purchase properties declared by election candidates at the prices they have mentioned in their assets details.

He said after purchasing the properties he would sell them to create funds for well being of people.

Shehzada has been allocated spoon as election symbol .

"I never asked people for votes, my aim is to create awareness among people," he said.
I'm going to vote for this guy.

Just ignore them bro, its a waste of time, some of them are cult followers of Imran Khan, some are paid social media goons, So consider them "handicapped", what else can they do??

They deny truth, when its crystal clear before their both eyes.
I mean its clear for every one to see that IK & PTI are committing all those acts, always committed by the status quo parties in the past, the recipe for power gain is consistently same, then where is the change??, but like i said its a waste of time arguing with them. inhay in k haal pe chor do, yeh galam galoch na karen tu inka mental catharsis nahi ho paey ga, aur catharsis na hua tu desperation say kahin dimaghi halat control say bahir na ho jaey.:-)

Their abuse is their way of saying that "Look we can't force you or people to our will, and not able to stop you from exposing the truth so we will resort to abuse". Its a sign of failure, that they are devoid of logic, so they need abusive/aggressive behaviour to save face.

Cult followers ka itna qasoor nahi, yeh log "mazoor" han, Paid social media goons ki job ha, unhay tu halal kerni hi ha:-):-)
So cries the Anti-IK Fanbaby...:rofl:

Rotay rota bhook lagi ...
Khalo baita mongPhalli... :rofl:

Abhi say na roo bachcho, Agla CJP aanay du, lol...Then there will really be a time for all excusers of corrupt in bed with libtards these days :rofl:...across the board...all corrupt from PMLN, PPP and those seeking refuge in PTI included...then your cries will really be justified:cry::cry::cry: as you will find no excuse to hide behind.

Shahid Khakan ka F7 Isb ka ghar 3lakh ka???
Bilawal ki Zameeno ka Marla 3 rupay ka? lol,

What level of lying Effers are Noon league's and BBLs are evident not just from their declared hilariously priced assets but also from their fanbabies defending their corruption on PDF and social media. (BBL Bilawal Boo# Licker) you can replace the # with t or any other letter of choice ;) you so please @Champion_Usmani :rofl:...

30 years of philanthropy Vs 30 years of loot and plunder, amassing ill gotten wealth in billions of assets procured while in power and yet you feel no shame...

:pop:...do keep on entertaining us with your self exposition indeed :enjoy:...

Maryam Safdar phir BHAAG gai?

Dgs57kFXkAAWY5y.jpg:large

Nahee bhagi nahee...yeh u turn bhee nahee...PMLN ka sherrr moqa parast janwar hota hay...yeh aik typical noon leaguei sherrrr ki aaniya jaania hain :rofl:

Last edited:
250 cars bought by PPP govt. for election purpose...........................

They are park ark at Bilawal House Karachi.............

DgrOXnZW0AEoqS9.jpg

DgrOWslX4AEY4Fi.jpg

ہپستال کے بستر پر لیٹے ایک سکول ٹیچر اپنی زندگی کی آخری سانس لیتے ہوئے عمران خان کے بارےمیں پاکستانی قوم کو کیاپیغام دیا، سن کر آپ کی آنکھیں نم ہو جائےگی،
1f630.png
یہ ٹیچر اب اس دنیا میں نہیں رہے اللہ تعالیٰ انکو جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے آمین ثم آمین

ہپستال کے بستر پر لیٹے ایک سکول ٹیچر اپنی زندگی کی آخری سانس لیتے ہوئے عمران خان کے بارےمیں پاکستانی قوم کو کیاپیغام دیا، سن کر آپ کی آنکھیں نم ہو جائےگی،
1f630.png
یہ ٹیچر اب اس دنیا میں نہیں رہے اللہ تعالیٰ انکو جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے آمین ثم آمین

Such things are irrelevant for the sh!theads here who only focus on metros and motorways.

Such things are irrelevant for the sh!theads here who only focus on metros and motorways.
While obnoxiously justifying billions in commission like pikli hospital that ran into 20+ billion when such a state of the art facility can be built in 1/3rd if not 1/4th the cost...

Khata hay tu lagata bhee haay ki JAHALAT!!!

Perhaps the mentally stable from us all are not replying according to your level of comprehension...well then, here goes nothing:

Ummat :omghaha:and Champoo Sitting under the tree!!!
K - i - s - s - i - n - g :man_in_love:

Sow shall you reap Anti-ik-fanbaby-girl :rofl:
Ummat news bc is ko koyi toilet paper bhi na banaye Jamat e Harami ka akhbar

i think rangers will be giving protection to these cars!

http://www.zemtv.com/2018/06/27/rangers-ne-asif-zardari-ke-sathi-ko-giraftar-karliya/

PTIs new candidate for Nawabshah after getting dry cleaned?
ECP is the weakest link now CJ can only do this much

news-1530160151-3854.jpg

news-1530160154-4084.jpg
پاکپتن (ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن ) تحریک انصاف کے چیئرمین عمران خان نے اہلیہ کے ہمراہ پاکپتن میں دربار بابا فرید مسعود گنج شکرؒپر حاضری دی اور نوافل ادا کیے۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/28-Jun-2018/804570

پی ٹی آئی کارکنوں کااحتجاج،عمران خان کی رہائش گاہ پرپولیس کی اضافی نفری طلب

لاہور(ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن)زمان پارک کپتان کے گھر کے باہر ناراض کارکنوں کا احتجاج جاری ہے ۔ہنگامی حالات سے نمٹنے کے لیے پولیس کی بھاری نفری طلب کر لی گئی ہے۔

ضرور پڑھیں:وہ موبائل فونز جن پر واٹس ایپ نے سروس بند کرنے کا اعلان کردیا
جیو نیوز کے مطابق پی ٹی آئی کے ناراض کارکنوں کا احتجاج جاری ہے ۔کارکنوں کے صوبائی صدر،پارلیمانی بورڈ کے خلاف نعرے لگا رہے ہیں۔ہنگامی حالات سے نمٹنے کے لیے پولیس کی بھاری نفری طلب کر لی گئی ہے۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/28-Jun-2018/804154

Back
Top Bottom