What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

What do you expect from a low grade poster who is a slave of Godfather, its like going one step forward 10 steps backwards.

PTI activists have polarized Pakistani society by calling every other person... who question IK's policies and wisdom in his accusations against army, and others, as a slave, patwari, khota, etc..
Now all those people who have once been labeled with above titles and have any bit of self respect, are definitely not going to vote Imran Khan.

They failed to design the project changed the design even after the construction was started and increased the cost from 37 billion to 70 billion
Holly Molly... 37 billion to 70 billion for a design change!!
That must be registered in Guinness book of world record.

PTI activists have polarized Pakistani society by calling every other person... who question IK's policies and wisdom in his accusations against army, and others, as a slave, patwari, khota, etc..
Now all those people who have once been labeled with above titles and have any bit of self respect, are definitely not going to vote Imran Khan.

Yupe 7.5 billion for buses + 2.4 billion for taxes & duties of these buses
8.5 billion for commercial Plaza
Fleet scrapping Rs1 billion
utilities relocation Rs1.5 billion
land cost Rs1.5 billion and additional Rs11 billion will be spent on improvement roads along BRT route
And 30 billion is charged for the construction of route 27 KM long BRT
And 2 billion bill for redesigning the BRT route

Cost 68-70 billion

PTI supporters are haram de. Their support for PTM, anti Pakistan movement have exposed them.

Buses sounds expensive and land cost paid to whom?

PTI activists have crossed all limits, society should boycott the animals.

Even MQM is better then PTM. At least their terrorism was limited to Karachi. Taliban blow up everywhere. But you will now see same PTI'ans so called patriotic wannabes defend PTM to death, as I said haram de.

What self respect do Godfather minions have? I am not saying imran is an angel, at least he should be given opportunity at federal level, status quo have had so many opportunities both provincial and federal level and based on their performances, very disappointing, heck even Bangladesh is progressing much better than Pakistan.

@waz @Horus

guys, this is getting beyond ridiculous now that one posters (@Champion_Usmani) is flooding every other political thread with same tweets and posts. He hardly types his own comments and it is just copy and paste flooding.

This is destroying this section of the forum.
Whether he gets banned or not....he has been exposed and I was chasing and exposing from the day one.... May be he is really poor and needs money that's the only way for him to earn..bhai these corrupt goons have sucked the blood out of the nation...so really I don't want to say anything bad about this guys....except we should expose his propaganda on each and every thread... I really think it is not going good for him because all of the members like you, @PakSword @Syed1. @Baghial @Shane are doing a great job of exposing him and his propaganda but I think banning him is not necessary..... Let him share whatever he wants...no one is buying except a very few patwaris who will buy it anyway whether he shares or not.

khota, etc
This title is based on their favorite meat...which is served to them in a biryani plate or qeemay wala naan. If you have missed the news in the last two years, you need to search through the archives as there has been a lot of news of donkey meat being sold mainly in Lahore and some other populated cities in the Upper Punjab.

To all the noothiyas, your godfather has made you proud once more

35882657_698772400454058_304214865742921728_n.jpg

Manifesto of Noothiya League

36038408_699468937051071_621832395976343552_n.jpg

Just ignore them bro, its a waste of time, some of them are cult followers of Imran Khan, some are paid social media goons, So consider them "handicapped", what else can they do??

They deny truth, when its crystal clear before their both eyes.
I mean its clear for every one to see that IK & PTI are committing all those acts, always committed by the status quo parties in the past, the recipe for power gain is consistently same, then where is the change??, but like i said its a waste of time arguing with them. inhay in k haal pe chor do, yeh galam galoch na karen tu inka mental catharsis nahi ho paey ga, aur catharsis na hua tu desperation say kahin dimaghi halat control say bahir na ho jaey.:-)

Their abuse is their way of saying that "Look we can't force you or people to our will, and not able to stop you from exposing the truth so we will resort to abuse". Its a sign of failure, that they are devoid of logic, so they need abusive/aggressive behaviour to save face.

Cult followers ka itna qasoor nahi, yeh log "mazoor" han, Paid social media goons ki job ha, unhay tu halal kerni hi ha:-):-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom