What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

IMG_7921.JPG

Adhay se ziada Pakistani charya gaey hain, aur rest of the Pakistanis are corrupt to the core..

IK charya gaey logon main aata hai.. chay aadmi..

In Pictures: Election frenzy before election 2018
Last Updated On 28 June,2018 02:21 pm
445548_26830101.jpg

Parties gear up for their campaign as election day approaches.
(WebDesk) - Just like the arrival of the holy month of Ramadan, the auspicious occasion of Eid or the joyous festive of Christmas, Elections, too, are celebrated enthusiastically all over Pakistan.

As time passes by and the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) gears up to prepare for the polls, the streets fill up with slogan-enchanting, charged up, enthusiastic and sometimes crazy political workers.

For these people, ensuring victory for their candidate becomes a matter of life and death hence they work day and night. The more organized workers divide themselves into groups and actually do constructive work like, hanging their party flags all over the neighborhood and listen to people complains.

Most attention is paid to the detailing of the party flags, slogans, billboards and pamphlets that are ultimately set up, sometimes under colorful lighting, on main boulevards, under street lights, on walls in the streets or sometimes even outside public parks etc.
Most interestingly, the candidates who never sat down or talked to the common people in over four years, suddenly show up to beg for the people’s precious votes. An occasional photoshoot just for the daily papers is also very common.

This happens every election year and this year is no different.

Pic24-004_.jpg

KARACHI – A view of banners of PPP on the pole of Lyari as the preparations for General Elections-2018 are being held. Photo: Online

Pic24-005_.jpg

KARACHI – Worker busy in making banners of political parties at Liaqatabad. Photo: Online

Pic24-006(1).jpg

KARACHI - Party flags being designed as part of the election campaign. Photo: Online

Pic25-025.jpg

LAHORE – Workers preparing banners for the Pakistan People s Party (PPP). Photo: Online

Pic25-026.jpg

LAHORE – Banners for NA-131 being prepared by worker for Pakistan People s Party (PPP). Photo: Online

Pic25-033(1).jpg

LAHORE – Workers print panaflex of Pakistan Tehreek -e- Insaf at Royal Park, Lahore. Photo: Online

Pic25-040.jpg

KARACHI – Banners for the Pakistan People s Party being prepared at Alkaram Square. Photo: Online.

Pic25-041.jpg

KARACHI – A worker hold kite-shaped banners of MQM at Alkaram Square. Photo: Online

Pic25-042.jpg

KARACHI – A worker making flag of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) at Alkaram Square. Photo: Online

Pic25-044.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Jun 25 – A view of political advertisements on Murree road on Sunday night. Photo: Online

DgsF672WkAE1mAc.jpg

Who is gonna tweet about it next?

Umer Cheema and then Talat?

I mean how does it work in the Baji WhatsApp group hierarchy?

Funny they picked a "Zaidi" to launch this attack.

I was on the fence about supporting PTI this time around but this wannabe Mujeeb-Haseeena father-daughter is a cancer that needs removal from our system. The daughter specially seems vengeful and pakki makaran. The type of fasaadi aurat that poisons the whole community.

As I predicted

Syed Talat Hussain (@TalatHussain12) Tweeted:
Nothing needs to be said. The video clip is self explanatory. https://t.co/X7wAy9yGir

Imran Khan’s NA-53 ticket returned for failing to attach party ticket affidavit
2 MINS AGO BY STAFF REPORT
5b2e0bfd2d9ca-300x180.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan’s party ticket which he had submitted for NA-53 was sent back by the returning officer (RO) concerned.

Khan’s ticket was returned because he had failed to attach PTI’s party affiliation certificate and an affidavit stating that he had been issued PTI’s party ticket, according to the RO.

Candidates for the upcoming general elections were asked by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Thursday to submit party affiliation certificates by June 29.

In order to be allotted party symbols, submission of the party affiliation certificates is mandatory.

Those who fail to do so would be considered as independent candidates.

Provincial governments and chief secretaries were also asked by the ECP to provide security to candidates contesting the upcoming polls.

Ghair Allah ko Sajday karnay ki tohmat laganay walay ka Anjaam kya ho Ga?
Champoo H@r@m#i???

Libtard Mubashir Zaidi in bed with Anti-ik- fanbaby? Baby tu kitni bari ho gai...:rofl:

This is not exactly a profile of a man doing Sajda but kissing the "chokhaat" of the shrine.

Although I don't believe in peeri mureedi but that's my personal matter and so are I IKs beliefs but still I was a bit shocked too watching first run...but then just a second look cleared things up for me...unlike the cunning Roti ko chochi Mubashir Zaidi who conveniently over looked the half crouching quick kiss, here is the screen grab:
View attachment 483027

@Champion_Usmani tu nay kitnay sajday aik ghutnay par, woh bhee side pay nikal kar keyaay hain jani???

Need I prove any further how Crystal is your truth???:rofl::rofl::rofl:
So I.K is down for sajda to standing man ? if not to grave?

Yeh tou abb aap assume kar rahay ho.. At least plan to nahi ki gaee na subsidy.

But I like the way you are defending 125 billion annual subsidy of Orange train and comparing it with the 5 Billion pound subsidy given by a welfare state which is one of the richest economies and has strong taxation system.. while criticizing the dismal 70 billion Rs capital expenditure on Peshawar BRT.. loll

Politicians pay capital gains tax there regularly unlike Pakistan where Shareefs real estate is shown at under 10 million Pakistani rupees value..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why have we missed the big news:

DgwVLZmWsAA0Ito.jpg

Even 300 Kanal Bani Gala is shown as 10.17 million rupees with no personal car of his own and 4 goats

Even 300 Kanal Bani Gala is shown as 10.17 million rupees with no personal car of his own and 4 goats
You didn't get my point.. I am critical of the "no capital gains tax".. so a country where 125 billion annual subsidy is provided to people, and there is no capital gains tax, the idea of subsidy is flawed..

PTI and Imran seem to be gaining momentum in their attempt to BEAT THEMSELVES!! Stupid dumb things surfacing daily and the Reham's book is yet to come :lol:
Ditto. Couldn't have put it any better myself...

So I.K is down for sajda to standing man ? if not to grave?
Have you ever done a sajda half crouched with one knee not even touching the ground but protruding up on the left side??? :rofl:

That's the obnoxious level of observation from the top leadership of PMLN down to the GOONS along with Libtards who are strangely religion conscious all of a sudden :rofl:

Those who are mocking Imran Khan especially Nooni Toons

Dgxqa67XkAAfSMI.jpg:large

DgxqbogW4AA66EF.jpg:large

DgxqcjIWkAEKv43.jpg:large

Dgxqc3aW4AAm66x.jpg:large

Mera maksad Nawaz Sharif ko is tarhan dikhana nahi. Sab nay apni kabar main jana hai aur Allah nay sawaal kerna hai

Loog waila maama chacha na banain

Those who are mocking Imran Khan especially Nooni Toons

Dgxqa67XkAAfSMI.jpg:large

DgxqbogW4AA66EF.jpg:large

DgxqcjIWkAEKv43.jpg:large

Dgxqc3aW4AAm66x.jpg:large

Mera maksad Nawaz Sharif ko is tarhan dikhana nahi. Sab nay apni kabar main jana hai aur Allah nay sawaal kerna hai

Loog waila maama chacha na banain
Let me reiterate my earlier question to similar post, with similar pics.

Are they doing a sajda to Ghair ALLAH i.e grave etc.? or Namaz?? (cuz we all know that there are adjacent mosques at shrines, so if some one is saying his prayer, then that is totally a different thing, cuz in Namaz you prostrate to only ALLAH PAK), so the pics are not clear, if you have more clear pic or video, plz. share, cuz if they have done the same thing, that Imran Khan did, then it is Haram too, ALLAH's Law is same for everyone, no exception.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom