What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

The Fauji and Political elite continue to make phuduus out of common Pakistanis.

No, i don't think so..NZ will go to jail as CJP has instructed court to complete things in 1 month...After that there will be chaos and election campaign will be affected..I don't think so they will allow this time PML-N to have sizable number...PML-N has no one to contest now from Pindi/taxila , chakri that makes 2 seats..Totally farigh from Jhang ..Same goes for chakwal..PTI is the way to go

No they don't have street power neither they will be allowed

Will easily win both seats.He even won the election in our constituency when lost from all over Pakistan in 1997

PML has Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala and Sialkot in the bag.

Enough to dent PTIs chances of getting to 137 seats.... without it forget about Imran getting to the PM house.

DfZZAcIWsAA_ZAg.jpg:large

DfZZAcJWkAAW80n.jpg:large

The Fauji and Political elite continue to make phuduus out of common Pakistanis.

PML has Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala and Sialkot in the bag.

Enough to dent PTIs chances of getting to 137 seats.... without it forget about Imran getting to the PM house.
with 80% of 103 northern punjab seats and almost all northern urban eductaed punjab seats(45) forget about PTI getting majority let alone 137

Itna easy bhi nahi hai! Central Punjab intact hai in ka Ch Nisaar ko choor ker. Sab Election Campaign aur Election Day Management per hai. Wo sahi ho gai tu 100 ka magical figure cross ker saktay hain

I am not saying this because of Ch Nisar. I am saying this because of Central Punjab few new seat winning MNA joined PTI.

with 80% of 103 northern punjab seats and almost all northern urban eductaed punjab seats(45) forget about PTI getting majority let alone 137

True in the present scenario nothing on the ground suggest that PTI has any chance of taking over PML in Central Punjab.

We might be looking at a fractured coalition in the next government. Bad for the country!!!

.پارٹی نے ٹکٹ سیاسی یتیموں کو دے دیے ہیں، چودھری نثارعلی
آزاد الیکشن لڑوں گا،اب زیادہ محنت کی ضرورت ہے، چودھری نثار
پی ٹی آئی میں 10 اور ن لیگ میں100 سے بھی زائد خامیاں ہیں ،چودھری نثار
میں نے منہ کھولا تو یہ شریف کہیں منہ دکھانے کے قابل نہیں رہیں گے ،چودھری نثارعلی
سال34 کی رفاقت کا خیال آجاتا ہے،چودھری نثارعلی

کارکنوں نے چودھری نثار سے پی ٹی آئی میں شمولیت سے متعلق سوال پوچھا تو انہوں نے کہا کہ آپ الیکشن پر توجہ دیں، بہتر فیصلہ کروں گا

.پارٹی نے ٹکٹ سیاسی یتیموں کو دے دیے ہیں، چودھری نثارعلی
آزاد الیکشن لڑوں گا،اب زیادہ محنت کی ضرورت ہے، چودھری نثار
پی ٹی آئی میں 10 اور ن لیگ میں100 سے بھی زائد خامیاں ہیں ،چودھری نثار
میں نے منہ کھولا تو یہ شریف کہیں منہ دکھانے کے قابل نہیں رہیں گے ،چودھری نثارعلی
سال34 کی رفاقت کا خیال آجاتا ہے،چودھری نثارعلی

کارکنوں نے چودھری نثار سے پی ٹی آئی میں شمولیت سے متعلق سوال پوچھا تو انہوں نے کہا کہ آپ الیکشن پر توجہ دیں، بہتر فیصلہ کروں گا

Isko koi bolay k please mou khol dai ab, 1 year sa drama lagaya hua hai. Jb pta hi isko k PMLN Pakistan k future ka liya sahi nahi. Tou kiu choup hai abhi tk, itna saaga hai Pakistan ka tou.
Apna matlab nikal raha hai har koi...

With 6 weeks to go, this is what i'm thinking:

PMLN: 70 - 90 Seats
PTI: 70 - 90 Seats
PPPP: 50 - 60 Seats

Rest will be riff raff.

Back
Top Bottom