What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Kia Huwa Munna???

I know Dear!!! "Fahad PMLN Excuser Ko Kashif Ka Jawab" Post Karnay Ki Ikhlaqi Jurrat Nahi Hay Maray Champoo Jani Ko!!!

Let me post the answer for you dear. Enjoy!
Plz Watch The Complete Exposition of Sharif Excuser:

Its shameful really that the 4 Billion annually reserved for Media Management, News Extortion and Lifafa Journalists at the hands of IB by Nawaz is completely ignored by those who benefited from it.

Ulti Ho Gaeen Sab Tadbeerain, Kuch Na "DAGHA" nay kaam kiya,

Aakhir iss Beemari'ay "Corrupt" nay "Sharifon" ka Kaam Tamam Kiya.

Thanks for the Thanks @tps77 . You would enjoy Kashif's reply to fahad too @Farah Sohail @Path-Finder @El Sidd @El_Swordsmen @Verve @Moonlight @IceCold @That Guy @Mugen

Kia Huwa Munna???

I know Dear!!! "Fahad PMLN Excuser Ko Kashif Ka Jawab" Post Karnay Ki Ikhlaqi Jurrat Nahi Hay Maray Champoo Jani Ko!!!

Its shameful really that the 4 Billion annually reserved for Media Management, News Extortion and Lifafa Journalists at the hands of IB by Nawaz is completely ignored by those who benefited from it.

Thanks for the Thanks @tps77 . You would enjoy Kashif's reply to fahad too @Farah Sohail @Path-Finder @El Sidd @El_Swordsmen @Verve @Moonlight @IceCold @That Guy @Mugen
no thanks bro, I saw program live yesterday and my God how Abbasi fired up his A$$ like wow:lol::lol::lol:

Kia Huwa Munna???

Damn i missed this show, Missing a tooi kicking by Irshad Bhatti is a crime :D:D

Back
Top Bottom