What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

My kids are in Rome, Italy and they tell me Italian media is buzzing with reports om Imran Khan although they can't understand Italian. Was surprised that they take interest in Pakistan or maybe this is because of IK's past as a A list celebrity in the west. I know there is people here from other countries in Europe and globe. Please let us know what sort of coverage you have seen if any?

@war&peace @Norwegian @KediKesenFare @Cybernetics @Chinese-Dragon @AmirPatriot @vostok @A.P. Richelieu @Vergennes

If I could resume globally what's said in the French press,you have the the "irresistible" rise of the populist former circket star in Pakistani politics,a revenge against the "corrupt" political families of Pakistan (Sharif,Bhutto),claims of frauds and army interfering.

Imran Khan inherits a Pakistan which has to overcome many challenges. High deficits,on the verge of default,corruption,energy crisis,education health,security....

I've read he also wants to create an "islamic welfare state". I can't wait to see how things will go with Pakistan.

If I could resume globally what's said in the French press,you have the the "irresistible" rise of the populist former circket star in Pakistani politics,a revenge against the "corrupt" political families of Pakistan (Sharif,Bhutto),claims of frauds and army interfering.

Imran Khan inherits a Pakistan which has to overcome many challenges. High deficits,on the verge of default,corruption,energy crisis,education health,security....

I've read he also wants to create an "islamic welfare state". I can't wait to see how things will go with Pakistan.
He was compared to Macron in France by Independent Newspaper.

"It is tempting to see the rise of Imran Khan in Pakistan as a sort of counterpart to the En Marche! phenomenon in France that propelled Emmanuel Macron to power. As Mr Khan enjoys a surge in support for his party, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (Pakistan Movement for Justice, or PTI), and every chance of winning the elections this week, there are some parallels between the young French president and the youthful (though 65-year-old) Mr Khan.

Mr Khan enjoys a legendary charisma, mostly born of his cricketing prowess, as if Gareth Southgate or Harry Kane were running to be prime minister of Britain. We know him in Britain too as the former husband of Jemima Goldsmith, and thus brother-in-law to her brother Zac."

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...-macron-en-marche-zac-goldsmith-a8460436.html

:sick::sick::sick:The bogus evidence and made up tweets laden with awkward and clumsy hand jobs, lol, fabricated form-45s and blatant lies continue to gush out like diarrhea :sick::sick::sick:

On the other hand, FAFIN, European Observers and professional journalists keep exposing the lies of the shameless liars:

DjLbwdVVsAAclWQ.jpg

DjLJnf4XcAED-rE.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Jokers Who Didn't Even Win Have Decided Not To Take Oath In The New Assembly And Declared A Boycott, LOL!!! Champoo's Geniuses!!!

Back
Top Bottom