What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Mirwaiz Umar Farooq Congratulate Pakistan For Historical General Election 2018

Rejected votes in Usman Dar's constituency 7386

Total Khawaja Asifs lead 1493

3 NA and 2 PA stolen ballet boxes recovered from sewerage canal in Khawaja Asif constituency

Official ECP website

Screenshot_2018-07-28_ECP_-_Election_Commission_of_Pakistan_1.png

Official ECP's website link of the above image

https://www.ecp.gov.pk/ConstResult.aspx?Const_Id=NA-73&type=NA&Election_ID=10070&Election=GENERAL ELECTION 25 JUL 2018

Last edited:
My kids are in Rome, Italy and they tell me Italian media is buzzing with reports om Imran Khan although they can't understand Italian. Was surprised that they take interest in Pakistan or maybe this is because of IK's past as a A list celebrity in the west. I know there is people here from other countries in Europe and globe. Please let us know what sort of coverage you have seen if any?

@war&peace @Norwegian @KediKesenFare @Cybernetics @Chinese-Dragon @AmirPatriot @vostok @A.P. Richelieu @Vergennes

The Exposition of PMLN lies continues not just at the hands of FAFIN and International Observers but everywhere on the Media as posted above by @pkuser2k12

The certified liar liar Pants on fire Champoo goon of liar liar shalwars on fire leadership of Nawaz, Shahbaz and Maryam is still posting Bogus tweet shameless deleter Talat Hussain, lol...concentrate on just the highlighted parts Dear @Champion_Usmani ...reading so much might hurt in places already ill effected by mistakes of adolescence.

@PakSword @Zibago @BHarwana @pkuser2k12 My simple question to the ever blatantly lying and repeatedly caught lying Champoo poster here is:

Why crying on rejected votes margin in 2018 in only 30 constituencies when the rejected vote count was extremely high when PMLN won in 2013 and the margin of rejected votes exceeded in 35 constituencies???

and 150 constituencies in 2013 were such that between 5 to 10,000 votes were rejected, lol...Probably the champo was in his diapers in 2013 and missed all that fun, lol.

DAWN
Over 1.5m votes rejected in 2013 polls
Iftikhar A. KhanUpdated November 30, 2014

547a88e22d030.jpg

A view of unsed ballot papers and ballotting stamp at a polling station. -Zahir Shah Sherazi/file

ISLAMABAD: Over 1.5 million votes were rejected in the 2013 general elections, far more than the number of ballots rejected in the 2002 and 2008 elections, according to an internal Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) document.

The document, available with Dawn, details the number of votes rejected in each of the 266 constituencies. Political analysts say that this is the highest ever number of votes rejected during any electoral process in the country’s history.

According to the document, there were 13 National Assembly constituencies where over 10,000 votes were rejected, while 150 constituencies saw anywhere between five and ten thousand votes rejected. Six of the 13 constituencies where over 10,000 votes were rejected are in Sindh, five in Punjab and one each in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

ECP document reveals number is higher than previous elections
The highest number of rejected ballots (25,562) was recorded in Balochistan’s NA-266 (Nasirabad-cum-Jaffarabad), where former prime minister Zafarullah Khan Jamali –contesting as an independent candidate – had defeated the independent Mir Saleem Ahmad Khosa by a margin of 5,861 votes. This was one of the constituencies linked with the allegations of “35 punctures” levelled by the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) against the ruling party.
The document, however, clearly shows that the ruling PML-N was not the only beneficiary in the 35 constituencies where the margin of victory was less than the number of rejected votes and over a dozen political parties had won elections in these constituencies.

My kids are in Rome, Italy and they tell me Italian media is buzzing with reports om Imran Khan although they can't understand Italian. Was surprised that they take interest in Pakistan or maybe this is because of IK's past as a A list celebrity in the west. I know there is people here from other countries in Europe and globe. Please let us know what sort of coverage you have seen if any?

@war&peace @Norwegian @KediKesenFare @Cybernetics @Chinese-Dragon @AmirPatriot @vostok @A.P. Richelieu @Vergennes
Imran Khan will be the most known PM of Pakistan for plethora of reasons...I have IK's picture in my office and all my employees know about him... Perhaps for many of them IK is the second known Pakistan after me..
Well the reason is overseas Pakistan community is not only very passionate about IK but we also discuss with locals about him. Furthermore, IK has clear stances and his opposition in the international media has spread that far and wide as well. Perhaps he is the only PM candidate whos address in Urdu was broadcasted live by major channels like CNN, BBC

Back
Top Bottom