What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

247543_10151651029253383_811349268_n.png

946153_10151651025083383_2143521063_n.png

37044_10151651025038383_1184712868_n.png

Watch all six videos : MQM Rigging And Bogus Voting Video In Karachi Election 2013

MQM Rigging and Bogus Voting Video in Karachi Election 2013 | Columnpk.com

MQM candidate arrested for submitting duplicate vote

Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s PS-111 candidate Kamran was arrested for trying to submit a duplicate vote, Express News reported. Police also recovered firearms from the candidate’s car. Earlier in the day PPP general secretary Taj Haider had alleged that fake votes were being cast in UC 2, 6 and 7 of the PS-111 constituency, and complained that voters and workers of PPP were not allowed in polling stations situated at UC 5 and 6 of NA-249 and PS-100. Rigging complaints in certainRead More

elections2013 – The Express Tribune

Party Postion... 229 seats NA
PMLN 110 leading
PTI 32 leading
PPP 31 leading
IND 20 leading
JUIF 10 leading

GEO

So looks like the ground situation was indeed different from the internet. If this trend continues PMLN may even get very close to absolute majority.

Bata junjane se khalooo.......tum na agar nahi dekha tu tumhara qasoor hai.....I am just a voter of PTI....not a member of PTI so chooron ga kase.....????

and plz talk seriously.....like gentleman.....no more "muney or Baata"......

Oky Kakay Lets Hve Rough Ride?
Better Try To Gather, Info On Me ! I Am Senior Here, & I Hvnt Seen U, For your Information One Of my Younger Brothers Is A Very Active PTI Member In Karachi, & The Othet One Is In MQM For me, I Dont Support Them Cause I Was Serviceman Of Pakarmy Thats My Little Intro To U, Bt I Am The Worst Critic Of PTI!

so much spent by PTI in punjab, so much campaigning and yet the lowest result in punjab, i dont think PTI spent anything in KPK

hum pakhtun azad log he,jab chahte he change le ate he..hum mqm,ppp ya noore ke supporters ki tarah nahi,k un ke ghulami kerenge..pti zindabad: Comment on facebook

Abbottabad was a done deal for PTI..too much support for IK-
But a few old pillars will win such as mehrab abbasi...i know his wife,i know his kids and i know him..pretty descent guy...although he is a PML-N candidate but happy for him.

Mehtab Abbasi is now a history, he always won because of bradari system and multiple candidates from Jadoons (majority in the area and his opponent), in this election it is one on one competition and he is losing.

N is surprisingly very much in lead in this moment. well hope a come back will come but Imran becoming PM is becoming dimmer and dimmer.

How can something that was always dark become dimmer, considering the odds were against Imran Khan ever becoming PM?

One one two two percent result is pissing me off! Why not wait for all polling stations results to come and make it 100% then announce seat confirmation. :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom