What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Everyone on earth Knows MQM is a ****** terrorist party, why didn't ECP take special note of this for Karach.
They should have sent in Army with Tanks to make sure no MQM ****** could do anything. :hitwall:

In fact it is not tribal area..... The human beings live here..... You could have witnessed a great aggression if something like that had been done in KPK ...... Here they have been served with "Lassi" in morning by eeeMMMKOOOMMM:flame:

Turnout will be around 60 percent, no doubt about that.

Everybody I know is voting, even my grandmother...not one of them had voted before in 2008.

SAme is the case with alot of people.

BJ-eQSpCAAABfBl.jpg

Turnout in Pakistan’s landmark elections on Saturday was around 30 percent by midday and is expected to rise to 60 percent before the polls close, the
election commission estimated.

Breaking News!!

PML-N worker killed in Thatta Sindh by PPP !!!

inna lila wa inna alli rajiun

935645_309515402512447_1233970821_n.jpg

Sad incident... i am against violence in politics

Ahsan Iqbal ‏@betterpakistan 2s
Law enforcement agencies have arrested PTI provincial candidate Irfan Butt (PP135) for attacking polling stations,... http://fb.me/KF3tO7k9

PakistanMilitaryNews ‏@PakMilitaryNews 8s
PMLN’s Saad Rafiq NOT taken into custody, but the Army has taken over a polling station in NA-125 at Rafiq's request.
Zaid Hamid ‏@ZaidZamanHamid 36s
Maximum turnout is in Lahore at around 40%. Peshawar is 25%. Karachi 35%. Quetta Pashtun belt 20%, Baluch belt just 3%. Karachi is in mess.

Update in Gujranwala from my family. My dad is currently on duty in a rural area there, couldnt ask him where exactly. Everything is going smooth there, I asked him who people are voting for, He said mostly PMLN. I told him to persuade people to vote for PTI, I loved his response tho "I won't beta, Its my duty to watch over the polling station not to rig it" loved his honesty lol. Anyway all my Family members except a few Voted for PTI, rest PMLN.

a solution to gunda gardi of political thugs be it PTI thugs, PPP thugs, PMLN thugs or MQM terrorists simple follow this :
Guys my personal advice! Don’t dress up as PTI supporters at the polling stations. Chup chaap se ja ke ballay ko stamp ker ke chup chaap bahir

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 52s
In #Multan, a Bridegroom takes his baraat to the polling station 1st to cast his vote then leaves for the marriage hall (Claps!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom