What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Voted!

Can't give many details right now, but the situation that I picked up is that it really is a Tsunami. If Pakistani tiddy and daddu could vote, they would be voting for PTI.

PTI has sweeped everything. Only thing left for mukmuka parties is that they have joined hands in full and total dhandli.

But itna banda nikla hai vote daalne ke shayad dhaandli ho na paye. Karachi main bohot buray halaat hain... I say re-election karwao Karachi main.

Ya toh PTI ayegi, ya iss mulk main full time larai shuru hojani hai, Arab spring type... People are not going to accept dhandli. Doosri parties ka voter kahin nazar hi nahi araha except party ke workers may be.

It is absolutely unbelievable, I think Pakistani avaam has redeemed itself. Ab main nahi kahoonga yeh avaam gadhon ki hai. They did their part... No doubt. Gandh rokna ECP/Army/Caretakers ka kaam tha. But I encourage everyone, shor machao, awaz uthao, chain se nahi bethne dena. Apne, apne countries ke Letters to the editor main likho. This government won't be legitimate if 2/3rd majority vote se PTI nahi ayi.

so you came from UAE to cast vote?? good to hear that you voted, inshallah once the result is out, Imran promised he will be on street if there is dhandli, and now that we have it, we will protest against it

Buning ballots s not terrorism you idiot...
Blowing people to bits is terrorism.
You can hate or love a particular political party but dont stoop to such low levels.

The same person who burned the boxes, shot 3 pml-n workers and kidnapped 2 people. That is terrorism idiot. The army has arrested him

198976_10151521873239130_689387937_n.jpg

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 22s
The 1st Result will be announced by CEC FGI himself: #ECP

Thought it was 60%-80%...what happened.
60%-80% was expected, but till now 30% as per ECP

it was the proposed figure till the end....means 60-80% is expected by the end of day, don't forget this is the fgure of people who have voted, what about those who are still standing in queues and those who are not allowed to vote- where there is dhandli
Thought it was 60%-80%...what happened.

Newsweek Pakistan ‏@NewsweekPak 6m
PMLN’s Saad Rafiq NOT taken into custody, but the Army has taken over a polling station in NA-125 at Rafiq's request.

Back
Top Bottom