What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PTI people are waiting in defence area but polling stations are closed. People are going back. PTI supporters are very angry.

MQM is holding as usual press conference and showing themselves a victim.

MQM Qatil Murda baad.

Karachi mein election postponed kiye jain.

Farooq Sattar Mafia Boss blocked whole karachi and blaming Pakistan Military for this situation.

Everyone on earth Knows MQM is a ****** terrorist party, why didn't ECP take special note of this for Karach.
They should have sent in Army with Tanks to make sure no MQM ****** could do anything. :hitwall:

عمران خان کراچی کی دھاندلی پر ایک پریس کانفریس کرنے لگے ہیں۔ دنیا نیوز

i say deploy some hardcore army officers to ensure proper elections instead of those presiding officers at NA-250 (DHA KHI) :tup:

In Narowaal PTI Terrorists burnt Ballot box - army takes control

960135_309494322514555_805379739_n.jpg

Buning ballots s not terrorism you idiot...
Blowing people to bits is terrorism.
You can hate or love a particular political party but dont stoop to such low levels.

Voted!

Can't give many details right now, but the situation that I picked up is that it really is a Tsunami. If Pakistani tiddy and daddu could vote, they would be voting for PTI.

PTI has sweeped everything. Only thing left for mukmuka parties is that they have joined hands in full and total dhandli.

But itna banda nikla hai vote daalne ke shayad dhaandli ho na paye. Karachi main bohot buray halaat hain... I say re-election karwao Karachi main.

Ya toh PTI ayegi, ya iss mulk main full time larai shuru hojani hai, Arab spring type... People are not going to accept dhandli. Doosri parties ka voter kahin nazar hi nahi araha except party ke workers may be.

It is absolutely unbelievable, I think Pakistani avaam has redeemed itself. Ab main nahi kahoonga yeh avaam gadhon ki hai. They did their part... No doubt. Gandh rokna ECP/Army/Caretakers ka kaam tha. But I encourage everyone, shor machao, awaz uthao, chain se nahi bethne dena. Apne, apne countries ke Letters to the editor main likho. This government won't be legitimate if 2/3rd majority vote se PTI nahi ayi.

That is what you get when you sit and wait and expect fair polls...

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 2m
Complaints of low standard voting Stamp also. Doesn't give a complete impression. #Pakvotes

PPP candidate fired at PML-N supporters, claim residents of Hazara Colony

RAWALPINDI: Residents of the Hazara Colony in Rawalpindi allege that they saw Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) candidate for PP-12, Babar Sultan Jadoon fire at Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) supporters with a machine gun, while talking to The Express Tribune reporter Waqas Naeem.

Resident Nasir Khan was injured with a bullet that hit his hand, while resident Ahmed Khan was attacked with rods and received a head injury as a result.

The injured have been shifted to a nearby hospital. The crowd was seen to be charged and the atmosphere was described as “tense”.

Eyewitnesses claim they saw PPP workers trying to smuggle ballot boxes from another polling station in the area.

According to locals, the colony is a PML-N stronghold and the PPP workers were trying to pressurize residents to vote for them.

PPP candidate fired at PML-N supporters, claim residents of Hazara Colony – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom