What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

NA 31.... now PMLN leading....... ANP trailing

NA 9 .... ANP leading.. PTI trailing,,,
ex CM contesting & leading

Hi,

I have been away all day busy with some work and just got the time to catch up. I will have to leave again, can anyone please summarize every event that has yet happened? Except for this:

The Jamaat-i-Islami announced that it was boycotting elections in Karachi and Hyderabad after alleging that MQM was threatening its voters. Meanwhile, Farooq Sattar of the MQM alleged that his party’s ‘mandate was being hijacked’. In Baldia Town, a grenade attack on a polling station resulted in polling being temporarily suspended there. Several clashed between rival groups led to polling being temporarily stopped in a number of areas around the country, including Khairpur, Sukkur, Jacobabad, Kashmore, Badin, and Hazara Town in Quetta, Charsadda and Chaman. In the tribal areas, polling was suspended in Jalozai camp (NA-46) on account of accusations of bogus votes. As a result of the various clashes, three died in Chaman. In Kuchlak, a blast occurred, injuring four. A blast in Mardan’s NA-10 polling station injured five. Meanwhile, two people died after a blast took place on a bus in Karachi’s Qasba colony. PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif cast his vote at a polling station in Lahore’s NA-120 constituency.

I've heard about the blast in bus, and about MQM workers throwing out any anti-MQM voter. A quick summary would be appreciated. Thanks.

dear last hope....
elections were not as transparent as they were expected...parties like MQM and jui has announced of complete boycott, and some other parties as well..ec's management was not as efficient as expected nor army deployed in desired areas as expected...
meanwhile many political parties especially pml-n accused of cheating...one pml-n worker was caught by army for show-off of arms and ammo...

Back
Top Bottom