What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

thank you @Leader @Argus Panoptes I will think once again...

just think you are disappointed, I am too, you are sad, I am too, you are angry, I am too, you are not satisfied, I am neither, but I am hopeful because of Imran Khan, you should be too, he has talked to shahzeb khanzada and told him, let me be on my feet again, you will see I wont let my nation stay disappointed !!

if your leader aint giving up, his soldiers should neither... stay focus and know that your enemy has broken rules to defeat us... next time around be prepared for it... inshallah we will defeat this evil, this evil has grown in 65 years, while we are only 17 years old challenger, but we khan and we will !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hundreds of PTI Protestors have gathered at D-Chowk now. Faisal Javed Khan among the crowd.

294841_10151471480654527_2075276808_n.jpg

just think you are disappointed, I am too, you are sad, I am too, you are angry, I am too, you are not satisfied, I am neither, but I am hopeful because of Imran Khan, you should be too, he has talked to shahzeb khanzada and told him, let me be on my feet again, you will see I wont let my nation stay disappointed !!

if your leader aint giving up, his soldiers should neither... stay focus and know that your enemy has broken rules to defeat us... next time around be prepared for it... inshallah we will defeat this evil, this evil has grown in 65 years, while we are only 17 years old challenger, but we khan and we will !!

excellent post....well said...Inshallah....:pakistan:

Sirjee, nah to Imran key aaney sey Pakistan janat ban jaata, aur na hee Nawaz key aaney sey khatam ho jayey gaa.

Thora hauslaa aur sabar ker leyn to behter ho gaa, aagey app kee marzi.

We will carry on as best as we can given all the constraints that we have, including the next government.

The country has been dieing since Zulfiqar was hanged.

Everyone in charge after that has been a selection.

We have been dieing for 30 years my friend and now Nawaz has been selected to finish this game that is being played on us.

@Leader watch geo tonite at 8, mayb D chowk wid protest wud b down in da program live....

Last edited by a moderator:
The country has been dieing since Zulfiqar was hanged.

Everyone in charge after that has been a selection.

We have been dieing for 30 years my friend and now Nawaz has been selected to finish this game that is being played on us.

Nawaz was better than any PPP government...so all is not lost

chances are becoming bright that pti may form kpk govt. If one sees it from a half full point of view imran has a very golden chance. If he can remove corruption, provide education and security then he can really show his concept of naya pakistan. Back he was just giving a verbal trailer and now he can show that trailer to the people. If he can do all this too kpk then believe me the next elections will be better for PTI. I am dissapointed but i have not lost my heart. right now imran khan should say something like this

" We will be in opposition but we will not be friendly opposition but critical opposition. We also like to thank nawaz sharif for winning and we would also like to thank the people for voting for me and all the youth who came out and supported me. We will file an electorate petition against the election results of some constitution and if the results come in our favor then we will contest in re-elections and if they dont then we will show a non corrupt, educated, secure and developed khyberpakhtunkhawa to the people of pakistan. Change is not impossible and we will prove it"

Or something like this. It will be good training for him he will be major opposition and he will lead a province. Seems like a golden opportunity.

Can somebody please tell me whats going on in KPK.Look like diesel is so desperate to form a govt there and making peoples like more miserable.What PTI is doing.I talked to a cousin of Khaliq ur rehman who won from PK 12.He himself said he don't know much and the top leadership is working on it.But why PTI was sleeping.They know munafiq Diesel is an awesome artist when it comes to joor and thoor.I was just listening to that basted Akram Khan durani i know his deeds from inside, he said they can form the Govt.They talked to Nawaz, sherpao,JI,and many independents and can form the govt.I know its very hard for PTI to form a govt because everyone will want to be a minister, and Ik will not agree on that.I also heard that Prevez Khattak is working on it.But come one PTI we the people of KPK didn't voted for this munafiq diesel.We don't want him at all.I will never come to Pakistan for 5 years if diesel is ruling KPK.Somebody please upate me.

Back
Top Bottom