What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Dude.... everyone in my family voted PTI..... and my extended family encompasses ****-loads of people....

For the first Time in PDF.... LANAT on you... Pathan Spoke today... IK won from KPK... you voted in ISLOO... ISLOO spoke and PTI won... Such pessimistic a.s.s.e.s you are people

Yaar why is everyone blaming PUNJAB!!

Keep aside the vote of the educated people!! THE FACT IS:-

- Punjab voted for a party with Punjabi leader
- KPK voted for a party with Pathan leader
- Sindh voted for a party with Sindhi leader
- Karachi results are ****!! Pure rigging...

So its not KPK making a wise decision on the basis of VISION but ethnicity...

This is a sad and alarming case in Pakistan!!

Bro, PTI had punjabi leaders too!
It's not like Pathans were running for PTI in Punjab.

The reason I am so ashamed of Punjab is because they complain about all the bad governance and then vote for the same criminals.
If I ever hear a Punjabi complain about the government or law or economy I will tell them to shut the hell up since they voted for their own fate.

Surprisingly, Pakistani Media showed no material against PML-N.. Although numerous people complaining about it...

I think this is normal thing for media . This fuk, ***** man Hanif abbasi...............................
one news channel reported that one died, but many people are injured due to fire. Even police was there, but they can't control fight b/q PMLN and PTI. All happened in front of police.

lol n da campaigin i did here n in frends n family n everywhre...im very tired nw..i dun think so ill do more than dis nw haha:cray:

@Slav Defence is sayin wait n c afta 5 years things will change so does dat mean bro i N EVERYBODY wud hav to work 64 HOURS OUT OF 24 HOURS FOR BETTR PAKISTAN?:cheesy:

I am persisting that we need to hold patience and strength..kamiyabi haasil kerna koi asaan kaam nahi hai...:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the likelihood of PTI and PML joining to form a strong govt that Pakistan needs? Should win over TTP, placate the Afghans, energize the Kashmiris, and check-mate Zardari and Altaf Husain.

Acknowledging having common culture with a part of India doesn't mean going for reunification. You are blowing this out of proportion. I think Pakistanis should learn to be patient if want democracy in your country. I think the majority of Pakistanis are wise (I am not talking about PDF Pakistanis) based on the votes.

Imran Khan no matter how good a person he is has absolutely no administrative experience. He now has an opportunity to govern KPK. Lets see if he can walk the talk. And based on that people should then decide if he deserves to rule Pakistan or not.

Your view is too narrow..
Acknowledgement of common culture is a good thing.. I am giving an example of personality sway and not what will happen.
Rest easy.

Can anybody give a breakdown of all the seats on which counting has been 100% completed?

Also PTI supporters acting like sore losers, PTI has seen great success in this election. Let them run a provincial govt, you will know how good they are. And then may be they will get more success in next election.

5 more years of living on the brink?

We thought that Pakistan had learnt it's lesson by now.

Clearly we were all wrong.

I actually lost the intesrsts in election..its same story again

When PP complete its 5 years then PML N take its place and once PML N complete its period then PPP get rule so same story again

as far kpk..it keep changing as they have tried almost every one, moulvi , PPP, Anp and now PTI

@Raja.Pakistani seems like KPK is the only place full of people who either want change or are clever enough to try different parties! Fite moun to rest of Pakistan :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatha ChuCk keh comments start on Geo news .. Yaar Altaf ki he baat kar raha hon

Dude.... everyone in my family voted PTI..... and my extended family encompasses ****-loads of people....

you and you extended family won graciously,,,, Don't start giving lame excuses. IT is because of your family and other educated people of ISLOO and KPK that Khan is a leading opposition. Stop crying and feel that you are a honorable pathan and Isloo

Back
Top Bottom