What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Good one.

But he is going to be the leader of Pakistan, not just Punjab.

LOL i really don't care brother! its not like i will come and live in Pakistan, However my pashtuns brothers back home has not let me down even the uneducated 1s and the mentality is quite similar in terms of how we behave. They have achieved something very big today you cant underestimate it they played their part in building a new pakistan, but punjabies failed them, and voted on their zaat/electables and so on.

For me thats how it goes>>

Pashtun>British>Pakistani!

Do haath aur do pairon ki lanat Saad Rafique ko.

I actually respected the guy before these elections and even this morning!

125 main chakar chalnay wala hai.

NA-122 ma bhi yehi scene chal raha ha ...

They sat together in Bhurban.. they'll do it again.. however I would look first to the JI for a coalition partner.. then independant lotas.. N league would keep a PPP coalition its last choice.

If that does happen.. expect PPP government in Sindh along with MQM to raise the old Sindh-Punjab issue but along the lines of the Balochis(who will push for further Independence) .. Im telling you NP.. The words of AKD and few others are ringing in my ears.. :cry:

The COAS doesnt care, he has made his retirement plan with brother dear and will quietly bow out. The next chief will preside over an increasingly sidelined army.

There sure is a grim picture.

The next COAS will be Nawaz's ******, mark my words.

As for the coalition prospects, I think Zardari will conjure up something, although NNcan make govt with only indep and JI, Zardari is an astute player.

I am 50 50 about this, next week will be interesting, although PML does have the upper hand.

Now also expect our whole ORBAT to be handed to India along with ISI operations list. It will also be interesting that how he handles Balochistan issue...drones will continue and you can expect war against TTP do reduce in intensity and the state to bow down.

So you are willing to kill fellow Pakistanis, Muslims and brothers and sisters.
You are the scum of the earth.

Its better someone kill them or else they will kill many innocent people without any reason ..

Imitaz Safdar Warriah.... Snr. PPP leader lost election.

PMLN 100K
PPP 28K ......
BIG LOSS

5 more years of living on the brink?

We thought that Pakistan had learnt it's lesson by now.

Clearly we were all wrong.

jungibaaz I can't believe this that you are saying this! what do you expect after all that dhadhli we are still second leading party.....which is great..there was once time when people didn't even know pti...even old,handicapped men,women showed up for elections...to vote.....now we need to trust in Allah subhana o tala..rather than these demons of despair:hitwall:

PTI lost because of its inexperience.
They had a chance to unite the forces of change but they confronted them, all the 5 years and in the end they made pact with PPP.... pathetic.

PTI made first political mistake in last elections, when the didn't took part in fare elections and than they continued to fight a President, who had no political support.

Non the less, congrats PTI for winning NWFP.

5 more years of living on the brink?

We thought that Pakistan had learnt it's lesson by now.

Clearly we were all wrong.

its too risky to hand over power to a party which runs on charishma of one man. Like I said, let them be part of political process and see the result.
Secondly I dont agree they way PTI is potrayed as saviour of pakistan. Its not specific party but type of politics that people choose.
Currently in India, its development based politics. There is little a party can change, they can only compete on who can do more. I guess same happened in Punjab, people voted for development. Not sure about rest of the provinces.

So you are willing to kill fellow Pakistanis, Muslims and brothers and sisters.
You are the scum of the earth.

i dont care about them.... they are the enemies and they should be treated as hell.... and i have no soft policies in my heart... btw do u belong to mqm?? :(

@nuclearpak :
sir g 100% results so far are
PML-N in lead with 17 seats
PTI with 12 seats

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom