What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

@Argus Panoptes, you have got to be gracious and magnanimous in defeat and victory, seems this doesn't apply to N league till now.

To be gracious and magnanimous in defeat and victory take maturity, which NONE of our politicians have. Sorry.

Our losers complain of cheating and our winners gloat, very often without good reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
literacy rate of an area is directly prop to % of PTI voters if personal bias is kept nil [no offence]

un-parh punjab..... all my 3 gardeners and 2 drviers gave votes to nawaz... and the technocrats mostly gave to pti

I told you guys this waaay before..
Khair hai.. let this play out a few more months.. agay bohat interesting cheezien honi hain.

Looks like PTI is Just behind PMLN. And predictions are that PMLN are going to get maximum seats.

Is there any chance of alliance with other parties for IK to come to power??

Guys look at the bright side of IT! OUR leader imran khan something to be proud OF!!

PTI won KPK! oh balle ballee! our leader IMRAN KHAN for the next 5 years! :victory:

2colb7n.jpg

Oh punjabiessss/punjab your leader for the next 5 years!!!!:-:bunny:

4f3oj.jpg

Warka DANGGGGGG!! sher aya aya lol (in my broken/fresh urdu)

How to denounce my citizenship? I'll get it back when the system changes. Just think about it, I refused Swiss citizenship, so that one day I'll return back to my motherland, once the people wake up, free themselves from "zaat paat", and such petty things. That obviously isn't happening. Ever! :hitwall:

we are better off in our Naswaristan...:cray:

antibodylaw of underestimating the power of uneducated stupid people in masses

literacy rate of an area is directly prop to % of PTI voters if personal bias is kept nil [no offence]

un-parh punjab..... all my 3 gardeners and 2 drviers gave votes to nawaz... and the technocrats mostly gave to pti

The technocrats can claim all the superiority, but the opinions of the illiterates counts just as heavily. That is why education is so important, not just now but 20 and 30 years from now. The results of this election were laid in the last century, just as the results later in this century will be laid now.

Does not matter.. that is why this flavor of democracy has its problems in Pakistan.
I can assure you.. given the chance.. NS will be able to convince these people to reunite with India(if need be) AND it will happen.
Education has little to do with culture and urban/rural divide.

Oh Bhai dara mat :P

For the very first time in my life... I'm broken.... psychological limbo.... speechless..... :blink:

For the first Time in PDF.... LANAT on you... Pathan Spoke today... IK won from KPK... you voted in ISLOO... ISLOO spoke and PTI won... Such pessimistic a.s.s.e.s you are people

Back
Top Bottom