What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

BKAOUEkCMAAGtH8.jpg:large
Lol, thoae MQM guys really know how to get perfect zeros!!!

Yeh to bachay ko bhi pata chal jaye dhandli hui hai!

Once again, Punjabis fail to stand up for themselves...Throughout history, Punjabis remained p*ssies and slaves of others. Just look last 2000 years or so.No offense, mein khud b punjabi hi hun :D ..And PATHANS stood up for THEMSELVES once again!!!!! No wonder History remembers the "Khan" as vicious fighter who has 'honor'...Punjabis? Who even knows us!

Ashamed of being a punjabi!!!

Khans....you did it!

I hope, I really hope, that PTI just change the face of KPK for good!!! Pathans deserve it...

I am punjabi and I 100% agree with this.
Punjabis only want one thing in their life and that is halwa puri, other than that their country can go to hell and they would not care.

@Armstrong my grandpa was also vry old,cudnt walk himself alone...many like thm went there....we all tried....there r othr reasons too dat v lost,y r u ignoring dat!

we did came 2nd most popular party...it wznt like dis b4!!

Don't underestimate to PPP ... They have still strong hold in interior Sindh ... PPP have chance to get 50 seats ........

Last edited by a moderator:
jiss tra k loug khud hein ustra k leaders lahein ghey na

and soon they will cry, complain and moan about same people for whom they voted
@Raja.Pakistani that is disgusting because of some backward people whole Pakistan is gonna suffer!! GROSSS!!!

I made sure all my family+ all family friends too voted for PTI ....

Some of the Pakistanis from all over the world came to vote for PTI par jahil awam ne vote apne chand ko hi diya.marwao apni ab jhelo in kutto ko 5 saal k liye.Ab mulq bachega to tabdili aayegi.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
From what I see, #PTI and #PPP have to be on their toes to stop any 'forward blocks' being formed in their party in the next 1 week

Vice-Chairman Asad Umar congratulates PML-N :pakistan:

I want the army to conduct an operation against MQM. I will join in this war. They have taken over Karachi.

"Imran Khan is a sportsman and knows how to win and lose." Asad Umar #PTI #Geoelections

Really sorry to hear about Imran's defeat in the elections... I and some friends of mine around the world really wanted to see him head Pakistan to a brighter future.

@Raja.Pakistani that is disgusting because of some backward people whole Pakistan is gonna suffer!! GROSSS!!!

I made sure all my family+ all family friends too voted for PTI ....

I actually lost the intesrsts in election..its same story again

When PP complete its 5 years then PML N take its place and once PML N complete its period then PPP get rule so same story again

as far kpk..it keep changing as they have tried almost every one, moulvi , PPP, Anp and now PTI

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom