What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

NA-125 should be redone as well. It was equally messed up as NA 250.

Well Saad Rafique was doing harassing, but I don't think it was that bad...PTI supporters already think Hamid Khan has won.

283708_654831177866999_1131306882_n.jpg
[

N league will win majority, PTI a respectable 60-70 seats.

MQM nay to anni macha di hai Karachi main...Nabeel Gabol already 12000 votes lead!

PTI has done a tremendous job... Only party to be present everywhere.. Be it lahore or, karachi or, FATA... Great job..

NA-125 ka result bhe bata dai koi BC> tension laga di hai... NA-16 PTI WON from this Halqa can anybody confirm?

WHT DO U MEAN DRAMA? THY HAV A RIGHT TO PTOTEST!!!!

A protest is their right and they may dramatize it.

Ive got people roaming here and about the polling stations.. and its all down to disorganized ECP.
Some stations were locked till 11.. others no stamps(and PTI bachas were putting marks on women and saying they'll fill and sign ballots for them.. if thats not dhandli I dont know what is).
Saaray dramay hain of new kids on the block.. they are desperate.. to the extent of Khuda bandi with PTI(some character here was calling IK mahdi) and that is a dangerous .
I think the business leaders I met on my last trip were right.. these elections are the end of Pakistan.. Naya Pakistan will be smaller.

Back
Top Bottom