What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

JEHLUM ...PTI LEADING:bunny:

Marsha baby dnt ask what was going on there gunda supporters had already stamped on kite and said to us nw write ur nic number and put it in boxes. I had a fight with lady officer that i dnt want to give my vote to them.

Female polling officers at NA-125 (Lahore) were openly rigging in favour of PML-N.

The following happened:

The polling officers asked the female voters at the registration desk to mark the identity verification form and then leave and they did without stamping the ballot paper.

A few weren't given the official ECP stamp and were told use their thumb instead. Meaning their vote has automatically been nullified but little did they know.

Finally Hamid Khan (PTI candidate for NA-125) came to resolve the issue and I spoke to him about the unfortunate situation and asked him to request the media to call all of the PTI supporters who were treated unfairly back.
PTI OFFICIAL

Arif Alvi addressing a HUGE crowd in NA 250 outside the polling station, it is 6:30 and still not a single vote cast there...but people are still standing in huge numbers and Arif Alvi with them.

Pathetic by ECP...is tarah time kal tak ho jaye tab bhi aik vote nhn dalna! No staff, no papers.

Tahafuz e Pakistan ‏@DrAQ_Khan 2m
TTP candidates from Rwp in a strong position. We're leading from PP 12 Dr Nadir Ali Shah

Marsha baby dnt ask what was going on there gunda supporters had already stamped on kite and said to us nw write ur nic number and put it in boxes. I had a fight with lady officer that i dnt want to give my vote to them.

OMG I DINT KNO THY R DIS BAD:what:

Tahafuz e Pakistan ‏@DrAQ_Khan 40s
TTP candidates are currently in lead in 25 NA constituencies.

Back
Top Bottom