What's new

Pakistan election 2018: Trump administration REFUSES to declare the polls 'FREE AND FAIR'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would be an alliance of the corrupt and incompetent. But it is possible.

Anyway, 40% of PTI seats is won by electable, 30% by ex-PML/PPP/MQM members etc., real PTI is probably just about 20-25%.

But why would any sane individual want these crooks and theives to form an alliance let alone a government

Let the will of the people who are tired of corruption stand rather them sore losers attack the military because they are not sane enough to understand that decades of endemic political corruption has made their parties worthless

B*tch a*s ch*tiya Trump own election was rigged. LOL what a joke

Lol "There was heavy Russian influence in US election", but they never saw it coming and couldn't do anything. It would be advisable to first fix their own problems. Yet they are barking about election influences in other countries. There is thousands of miles distance between US and Pakistan. Most of their puppets in Pakistan are behind bars or in waiting line. I cant understand what burning sensation forbids them to sit or sleep soundly.

Yes it would be an alliance of the corrupt and incompetent. But it is possible.

Anyway, 40% of PTI seats is won by electable, 30% by ex-PML/PPP/MQM members etc., real PTI is probably just about 20-25%.

former PM Gilani, Bilawal in Lyari, Asfandyar, Mullah diesel, Sirajulhaq, Rana Sana, Abid sher, Sherpao, Ch Nisar, Lagharis, Bilours and many more were also electables :pleasantry::shout:

former PM Gilani, Bilawal in Lyari, Asfandyar, Mullah diesel, Sirajulhaq, Rana Sana, Abid sher, Sherpao, Ch Nisar, Lagharis, Bilours and many more were also electables :shout:

Agreed.

But, jise Army rakhe usse kon chakhe.

Never knew Bilawal Bhutto and Akhtar Mental were Indians. It all makes sense now.
It has become tradition in here that losing party always make accusation of rigging instead of accepting their defeat. I am not claiming this election to be perfect but it was fair and these results were well expected.

But i am not really curious about these politicians, what makes me raise my eye brows is to see indians showing their concerns about this.
There was a indian that was saying in indian channel that we invested on nawaz sharif!

Unfortunately we will never know who Pakistanis really voted for. Seems Imran Khan is being imposed upon all Pakistanis by the Pakistan Army.
and who had imposed Modi on poor indians and whole World?:lol:

Free and fair or not Pakistani people doesn't have any problem it seems ..There should be no problem for external world .But I must say army should be shown it's rightful place ,or else nothing gonna change in reality ..Blind love for army is making whole nation blind and in this blindness any good institution can loose it's path and become a liability..
what change do you want and for whom?

We hace similar claim over trump winning riging done by russia look yourself mr trump you yourself is under scanner we dont care what idiot like u say

And we are focking glad you dot head now go and do some pujapat. All enemies of Pakistan were counting on winning of PML,PPPP,MQM and ANP and all got annihilated . People of Pakistan rejected and throw them in dustbin this is called winning blow

Focking sore losers

They are all crying because IK wont do their bidding, they were all hoping PTI wont do that well, but so far they are winning against all odds.

and who had imposed Modi on poor indians and whole World?:lol:

what change do you want and for whom?
Any govt functioning under shadow of army can't execute it's function properly .Govt should answer people .If situation comes where the govt is answerable to the army then people's right is compromised .If an institution which is considered above govt then it is as good as no govt ..If there is a little corruption in that institution then it will have rub off effect on everything..If govt is corrupt then it is answerable to the people and concerned laws ..There is counter weight but when you immunise an institution from its over reach on laws then the Ballance will be lost ..If public representatives feel they are answerable to army then it is as good as people living under dictator . Corruption will recede if and only if public reject it ..It won't come through a magic wand , it has to come through public conscience in the form of vote .Gradual process but once you get that Ballance you are gonna enjoy the fruits for long long time ..If it comes from the fear of a dictator then it will vanish under another .Democracy needs time to work but when it does it will take all people along with it .One should not compromise on these basic principles for their passion and army is a passion for many which passion is eroding fundamentals of good governance..

Unfortunately we will never know who Pakistanis really voted for. Seems Imran Khan is being imposed upon all Pakistanis by the Pakistan Army.
I don’t feel being imposed upon.
These accusations of rigging is nothing new, pretty much every elections there are these wholesale accusations...
But more importantly this is Pakistan’s internal matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom