What's new

Pakistan election 2018: Trump administration REFUSES to declare the polls 'FREE AND FAIR'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are geo news
#NayaPakistan

Unfortunately we will never know who Pakistanis really voted for. Seems Imran Khan is being imposed upon all Pakistanis by the Pakistan Army.

This is what I wrote from Pakistan to an American friend this morning.....

".....................elections were relatively smooth and peaceful, only for an unfortunate incident in troubled province of Balochistan, but people there showed enthusiasm and participated in handsome numbers.

Imran Khan's (cricketer turned politician) party has secured the most seats, and apparently he and his party will be forming the central government.

In my personal opinion this election is the first one in the series of free and fair elections (hopefully), a break from traditional political dynasties, though it will take some time for political matureness but this result is a step in positive direction.

Thank you again for the good wishes."

Your or anyone's else's propaganda won't help .......... changing his views now.

Your or anyone's else's propaganda won't help .......... changing his views now.

My propaganda, Sir? The tweets by Pakistani politicians I posted earlier are not mine.

My propaganda, Sir? The tweets by Pakistani politicians I posted earlier are not mine.

It becomes your propaganda when you are searching for negativity .......... finding faults only.

Here is a comparison for you between the two nations.

indians last time voted someone whose political campaign was based on Pakistan bashing, hating ...... someone who comes from a background that is strictly anti Islam and anti Muslim. Nobody complained, we accepted and respected the choice of indian people. A historic rigged election in the history of self claimed biggest democracy, based on exploiting hatred and prejudices of deeply ignorant populace.

Pakistanis this time voted against political dynasties, brought a change, rejected corrupt convicts ...... a sign of political maturity ........ but people go gaga especially indians are acting like as if we have insulted them. Embrace the simple fact that we are more mature and less war and scaremonger than indians.

Unfortunately we will never know who Pakistanis really voted for. Seems Imran Khan is being imposed upon all Pakistanis by the Pakistan Army.
Why do you indians care who we voted for? :lol:
I feel like i made good decision by voting imran khan.

Only non-PTI partymen are complaining. Time to connect the dots.

Indians are complaining the most lol. Lets connect the dot. :D

It becomes your propaganda when you are searching for negativity .......... finding faults only.

Here is a comparison for you between the two nations.

indians last time voted someone whose political campaign was based on Pakistan bashing, hating ...... someone who comes from a background that is strictly anti Islam and anti Muslim. Nobody complained, we accepted and respected the choice of indian people. A historic rigged election in the history of self claimed biggest democracy, based on exploiting hatred and prejudices of deeply ignorant populace.

Pakistanis this time voted against political dynasties, brought a change, rejected corrupt convicts ...... a sign of political maturity ........ but people go gaga especially indians are acting like as if we have insulted them. Embrace the simple fact that we are more mature and less war and scaremonger than indians.
Sir, the question is not who you voted for (I am glad you voted for change). The question is of free and fair elections?

Why do you indians care who we vot
I also care for who Bangladesh Nepal or Sri Lanka vote for. I like to be politically aware.

Indians are complaining the most lol. Lets connect the dot. :D
Never knew Bilawal Bhutto and Akhtar Mental were Indians. It all makes sense now.

Sir, the question is not who you voted for (I am glad you voted for change). The question is of free and fair elections?

Do you know young people were part of the election commission staff this time, performing election duties. The ones I know, all of them are unanimous that there was no chance of manipulating election results.

If these elections were rigged Chaudhry Nisar would never lose from all three constituencies, grab some common sense please ......... and try presenting fact based information about our country.

And we are focking glad you dot head now go and do some pujapat. All enemies of Pakistan were counting on winning of PML,PPPP,MQM and ANP and all got annihilated . People of Pakistan rejected and throw them in dustbin this is called winning blow

Focking sore losers

Actually, those above combined can still form the Government and put Imran Khan in the opposition!!!

Not exactly rejection now, is it?

Form a corrupt alliance?

Yes it would be an alliance of the corrupt and incompetent. But it is possible.

Anyway, 40% of PTI seats is won by electable, 30% by ex-PML/PPP/MQM members etc., real PTI is probably just about 20-25%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom