What's new

pakistan economic blunder

naseebkhanniazi

Reaction score
punjab goverment lease 300 acer land to uae for thirtey years only on 9000 thousand per year
30 rupes per acer for one year
it is situated in rahim yar khan near chandana tohba
it is lease to prince khalifa nahyan

offtopic but:

there's already a palace in rahim yar khan where the wife of the late sheikh zayed lives; the roads inside resemble that of abudhabi and every year the sheiks from uae come for hunting and bring with them loads of cash and a pluck a whole water filtration plant from the uae just for fun (i know some engineers who come with them for 1 month to rahin yar khan)

anyway's zardari is offering pakistan for sale; who wouldn't want to come and buy up some :argh:

once again more blunder
more 800 acer lease to UAE in rahim yar khan
can some one tell me where we are going?

we are a nation asleep and the leaders on loot campaign ..
This is gruesome and shocking @30rs an acre !! has any media said any thing about it where did u read this >?

This is gruesome and shocking @30rs an acre !! has any media said any thing about it where did u read this >?

first thank's for reply

actully iam from this area wher this blunder happening the deal of 300 acer is done and the deal of 800 acer is under prosses near to done

actilly in this all game the local politcion are invollve this is the game of become a citylord that who is the richet man of the city and also of the country

actully there is the chcha mama politic in this area thats why no one rise voice aganist them:angry:

offtopic but:

there's already a palace in rahim yar khan where the wife of the late sheikh zayed lives; the roads inside resemble that of abudhabi and every year the sheiks from uae come for hunting and bring with them loads of cash and a pluck a whole water filtration plant from the uae just for fun (i know some engineers who come with them for 1 month to rahin yar khan)

anyway's zardari is offering pakistan for sale; who wouldn't want to come and buy up some :argh:

thanks for reply

my dear brother why we sleep so long when we wake up ?:cry:

Our Media is busy in covering more important issues which are of "GREATER NATIONAL INTEREST" forexample MEERA SCANDAL, political drama between FIRDAUS AASHIQ AWAN and KASHMALA TARIQ etc.

by the way naseebkhanniazi broke a true news, i myself read it in a newspaper and it said that 300 acres land has been leased to Sheikh Khalifa @ Rs.30 per acre per year i.e Rs.9000 for 300 acres lease per year.

In my opinion we are the cheapest product available for sale to the world, both, morally and physically, thats why everyone is here with their shopping carts, americans buying lands when, where and as much as required by them.

they bought hundreds of acres in tarbela, took on rental basis hundreds of houses in islamabad, a large piece of land in karachi etc.

our government is so laid down for the odds that they couldn't even say NO to India if they desire to take anything on lease in pakistan, its the Indians who haven't shown any such desire as yet.

:pakistan:TERA PAKISTAN HAI NA MERA PAKISTAN HAI, US KA PAKISTAN HAI JO SADR-E-PAKISTAN HAI :pakistan:

why dont slip this news to indian media.they will make 'hauwaa' out of it. when this news will come in to indian media , pakistani media will autometically notice it thus every body will know in pakistan:D

first thank's for reply

actully iam from this area wher this blunder happening the deal of 300 acer is done and the deal of 800 acer is under prosses near to done

actilly in this all game the local politcion are invollve this is the game of become a citylord that who is the richet man of the city and also of the country

actully there is the chcha mama politic in this area thats why no one rise voice aganist them:angry:

We can try our super media may be they can take some action, but bro in my personal opinion uae is too influential i dont think so any one will speak a word ..!

why dont slip this news to indian media.they will make 'hauwaa' out of it. when this news will come in to indian media , pakistani media will autometically notice it thus every body will know in pakistan:D

Good idea ... will be fun to watch if media (ind or pak) get involved FYI GCC countries have bought a lot agricultural land in India as well as pakistan.

may be you are right because sleep is free of tension :lazy:[/QUOTE

Spot on we just dont want to wake up ... we either too deep asleep or too busy in our own where is the nationalist spirit has it died, our ego, our pride our nation is at stake but God damn man , and u know what honestly speaking you and me others like us are responsible! we just dont want to do any thing about it .

Good idea ... will be fun to watch if media (ind or pak) get involved FYI GCC countries have bought a lot agricultural land in India as well as pakistan.

In India?..I don't think so.The media would be all over this like vultures.

THE NOT WORKINGS

1= GUDO POWER PLANT
2= KRACHI WATER PUMP PLANT
3= PAKISTAN STEEL
4= THAHER COAL
5= RAILWAY CARGO
6= GAWADER PORT
7= TIP (IND) SAWAT
AND NEAR TO HUNDRED'S OF MORE ................................

BUT WE ARE SLEEPING ON REST FOR 100 YEARS

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom