What's new

Pakistan drubs BD, IND in world happiness ranking 2023

May I recommend logging out of pdf and never coming back!? Silly bindu

You are new here.

I have been watching PDF going downhill every passing year.

At this rate,nobody will be logging in in few years time. So chill !!

You are new here.

I have been watching PDF going downhill every passing year.

At this rate,nobody will be logging in in few years time. So chill !!
I’ve been here since 2000s and only had an account since 2022. It’s been going down since Indians like you started flooding in and causing the quality to decrease every year.

How can Indians be happy when they are hungry?

maxresdefaulta.jpg

F2TKjOObUAAwvWB.jpg

The old debate between Pakistan and India, where happiness is apparently measured on an economic, social, and security scale. It seems Pakistan has discovered the secret to eternal happiness by plummeting to the lowest points in these categories, while poor India is stuck in a never-ending pursuit of progress.

Like what? Demolishing slums so foreigners have a false impression of your country when in fact you have the largest poor population on Earth?

Or sending rockets to the moon when even countries way more developed than you couldn't be bothered. "Progress" indeed.

When they go to a foreign nation, they take their 'manhusiat' with them too. Living on doles, and talking big.

The Indian population in that city is 4.6%. They must be exempt.
Your media is stupid, and what’s even more stupid is to make a point with it.

Here’s the situation of a city which is 34% Indian.

The Indian population in that city is 4.6%. They must be exempt.
Your media is stupid, and what’s even more stupid is to make a point with it.

Here’s the situation of a city which is 34% Indian.

Why's this happening though? Coz unlike china where local bodies take debt for capex at a level higher than even the biggest mid sized economies in the world, it isn't the case in UK.

Back
Top Bottom