What's new

Pakistan drubs BD, IND in world happiness ranking 2023

SoulSpokesman

Reaction score
Country
India

Pakistan with a score of 4.55 comes 108th in the list of 137 countries. BD 118 with a score of 4.28. IND a miserable 126 with a score of 4.03.

AFG brings up the rear (no pun intended) at 137.

Congartulations to Brofessor sb (@RiazHaq) and all my other Pakistani friends here.

Regards

An interesting article by Harvard Business Review.

The old debate between Pakistan and India, where happiness is apparently measured on an economic, social, and security scale. It seems Pakistan has discovered the secret to eternal happiness by plummeting to the lowest points in these categories, while poor India is stuck in a never-ending pursuit of progress.

You see, Pakistanis have truly mastered the art of contentment. Who needs a stable economy, social progress, or security when you can find happiness in Islam which teaches patience in the era of uncertainty and chaos, right? It's a bold and unconventional approach, but hey, it seems to be working for them. Maybe they've unlocked the ultimate Zen state by embracing their "lowest" status.

Meanwhile, Indian neighbors just can't seem to grasp the concept of taking it slow. They're out there, striving for economic growth, social development, and better security. What a bunch of overachievers! They want more jobs, better education, improved healthcare, and to ensure the safety of their citizens. It's like they're in a race against time to achieve happiness, while our Pakistani friends are sitting back, sipping chai eating Nihari, and enjoying the art of not worrying about tomorrow.

So, there you have it, folks, Pakistanis are the true happiness gurus, showing the world that sometimes, being at the bottom is the real top. Meanwhile, Indians are just a bunch of overzealous dreamers, relentlessly chasing progress, development, and the elusive pursuit of happiness. But hey, who needs happiness when you can have ambition, right?

If Pakistanis are, or ever were happier than India or Bangladesh given their condition, they are the dumbest people alive. If they are happy, they will not want to improve their shithole, and sadly, this is true.

Pakistan with a score of 4.55 comes 108th in the list of 137 countries. BD 118 with a score of 4.28. IND a miserable 126 with a score of 4.03.

AFG brings up the rear (no pun intended) at 137.

Congartulations to Brofessor sb (@RiazHaq) and all my other Pakistani friends here.

Regards

Pakistani awaam Khush Hy Kay badshah salamat me bridge par chapal se maarne walo ki tadaad barha Di Hy. Ab ye awaam sakoon se , or kam time me bridge pe tax deky or chapal khaa Kay apny kaamo ko jaa Sakti Hy.

An interesting article by Harvard Business Review.

I was thinking this before scrolling down - dumb people are happy - but that would make the angriest countries geniuses. Afghanistan is the least happy in South Asia. Dumb people are happy is a stereotype.

Unhappiness is associated with personal difficulties or obstacles in life, along with the social, political, and economic factors and environment.
Top 10 angriest countries in the world
1. Lebanon
2. Turkey
3. Armenia
4. Iraq
5. Afghanistan
6. Jordan
7. Mali
8. Sierra Leone
9. India
10. Iran

I was thinking this before scrolling down - dumb people are happy - but that would make the angriest countries geniuses. Afghanistan is the least happy in South Asia. Dumb people are happy is a stereotype.

Unhappiness is associated with personal difficulties or obstacles in life, along with the social, political, and economic factors and environment.
1. Lebanon
2. Turkey
3. Armenia
4. Iraq
5. Afghanistan
6. Jordan
7. Mali
8. Sierra Leone
9. India
10. Iran
The opposite of happiness is sadness, not anger.

@Novus ordu seclorum

but not happy and angry at the same time.

Well I know some people (in real life that is, not PDF) who are happiest when they are angry.

Regards
Happy in being angry? I don't think that is true happiness.

Someone can be happy and angry within the same hour, within one minute, but not in the same instant. We can be happy and angry during a minute for different reasons.

But, at any given differential moment we are either thinking what makes us happy or what makes us angry. Can't be both emotions at the same moment.

The old debate between Pakistan and India, where happiness is apparently measured on an economic, social, and security scale. It seems Pakistan has discovered the secret to eternal happiness by plummeting to the lowest points in these categories, while poor India is stuck in a never-ending pursuit of progress.

You see, Pakistanis have truly mastered the art of contentment. Who needs a stable economy, social progress, or security when you can find happiness in Islam which teaches patience in the era of uncertainty and chaos, right? It's a bold and unconventional approach, but hey, it seems to be working for them. Maybe they've unlocked the ultimate Zen state by embracing their "lowest" status.

Meanwhile, Indian neighbors just can't seem to grasp the concept of taking it slow. They're out there, striving for economic growth, social development, and better security. What a bunch of overachievers! They want more jobs, better education, improved healthcare, and to ensure the safety of their citizens. It's like they're in a race against time to achieve happiness, while our Pakistani friends are sitting back, sipping chai eating Nihari, and enjoying the art of not worrying about tomorrow.

So, there you have it, folks, Pakistanis are the true happiness gurus, showing the world that sometimes, being at the bottom is the real top. Meanwhile, Indians are just a bunch of overzealous dreamers, relentlessly chasing progress, development, and the elusive pursuit of happiness. But hey, who needs happiness when you can have ambition, right?
Maybe the bindus like you and your countrymen are unhappy because you think all that drive and money in your pocket will make you less ugly, more desirable, more attractive is having the opposite effect - you’re still largely unattractive by everyone’s standards including your own women. You’re literally still made fun of no matter how much you scream that you are a powerful country or people. The reality is an Indian still gets no respect; whereas Pakistanis even with our current conditions do not give a f about others validation.

Many of you bindus are natural born hater and full of jealousy. All your success and only thing in your minds every single time: what do Pakistanis think of us now. You Indians are overtly obsessed as if a suitor who rejected you few years ago (since 1947 to be specific), you still haven’t moved on. Every move you make comes down to the same question, am I good enough for the Pakistanis? Will I find a Pakistani spouse? Will they accept us now that we are more successful?

This is in the minds of every dirty smell Indian!

All

1. Lebanon
2. Turkey
3. Armenia
4. Iraq
5. Afghanistan
6. Jordan
7. Mali
8. Sierra Leone
9. India
10. Iran
All bunch of assholes tbh. Been to about of the places on that list and not because I wanted….

Since you have left your country so stop bragging. Share the pic of taxi that you drive in U.S. Make us jealous. :D

When they go to a foreign nation, they take their 'manhusiat' with them too. Living on doles, and talking big.

Since you have left your country so stop bragging. Share the pic of taxi that you drive in U.S. Make us jealous. :D
Projecting much Indian? The mere fact you Indians flocking to Pakistani content and social media to brag about your accomplishments and to gauge our reactions reinforce what I wrote in my previous comment. You are really silly people, full of emotions with an inability to think besides us. Mentally disturbed sick nation full of really nasty and deviously ugly people. May I recommend logging out of pdf and never coming back!? Silly bindu

Back
Top Bottom